01-21-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves. If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know. I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.
Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to. When I upload the file the first information will be the region. Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files. Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.
Here is YnO's thread: You must login or register to view this content.

RESIGNING: Please send me a game save from your PS3 - That is not from the game you want resigned. It makes my life much easier. In other words, if you want me to resign a MW3 game save, then send me a game save from your PS3 that is ANY game other than MW3.

WARNING: Anybody who has posted the same resigning request in another thread will get ignored. Doesn't make sense for multiple NGU users working on the same saves.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 01-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

The following 105 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

#Robert G. III, 2SiK4u, A Feral Popcorn, A86, AB210, Ameno Sagiri, Ammar-A1, Andres_BMX, Antonioarrasa, arash-2580, Assassin_Ang_, Big_Jonny, BigBang, boub, brAvEhEaRtDC, C-J, Cam Newton., Carbon0x, carlosalvarado, catastrophe8, CentralModz819, chingu86, Cien, cobrag7, Cochinoto, cool.boyz, Corbiee, crazyblader, Cubs, D-Rock1, DARK-LEGEND_GR, davidor08, DecDeviL, Depresni@k, devilking1980, DEVILx112, dooom3000, Ereshkigal, fasooole, Fox243, Hannah, Harley Quinn, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., HPandya10, IcyDose, iiReFuZee, Im A Stig, Infumed, irelach1, IronMass9, itzpaco, jNuNeS-_-, JoshFTW, karimkz, l-Red-Clown-l, Lemons, LifeOutside, Mark112344, masahelo, ME vs The world, Mekanism, Merkii, Mershawn, Metamorphisis, mjohno27, Mr.Alfredo, mxclmx, Nascarfan880, neminis7, ngu me, Niiker, NZWarrior, ODDO_22, psn_ngu, QuianXian, ReginaldX, ResistTheSun, rieks, Rip The Jacker, robs247, ryd3r, SavageRising, SHAkA, SoDangerouss--, SoloWing, SparxNinja, Sunny992, Super Vegito, talapt, TG1DER, The Young Wolf, thorn, trophymodlover, UAE_FOX_AD, Unreal_Gamer, xD3-, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrDonVirusMoDz and 5 other users.
01-22-2012, 12:41 AM #2
Niiker
Little One
I need these Saves (Heavy Rain) (i think it was a save from here, but couldn´t find it now again) into BCES00797.
Can u make this, or did i understood u wrong?

You must login or register to view this content.

greeetz Niiker
01-22-2012, 12:52 AM #3

Hey, Gandalf.

Please could you change the following files (inside the .rar folder) to BLES01384?

Thank you!
Last edited by iMisBra ; 02-10-2012 at 02:30 AM.
01-22-2012, 02:48 AM #4
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Ok Uploaded, tagged as (BLES01384)

Originally posted by iMisBra View Post
Hey, Gandalf.

Please could you change the following files (inside the .rar folder) to BLES01384?

Thank you!

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Prologue file uploaded to Xploder as (BCES00797) - Let me know if it works, it is at "Prologue".
Second file I can upload as part #2

Originally posted by Niiker View Post
I need these Saves (Heavy Rain) (i think it was a save from here, but couldn´t find it now again) into BCES00797.
Can u make this, or did i understood u wrong?

greeetz Niiker

The following 6 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

arash-2580, DEVILx112, ME vs The world, talapt, UltimateSilence, zorry777
01-22-2012, 03:04 AM #5
soccerdude84
Do a barrel roll!
can I get this save as a BLUS30367-USR02

01-22-2012, 03:43 AM #6
jameshird85
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves.
If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know.
I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.

Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to.

When I upload the file the first information will be the region.

Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files.
Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.

would it be possible to change this to BLES?
01-22-2012, 04:15 AM #7
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
No... I can't change these unless you give me a copy of your own save file (assuming this is not a locked file)
The files you gave me only contain part of the files needed, I need you to upload a copy of your own save, or upload it to Xploder

Originally posted by jameshird85 View Post

would it be possible to change this to BLES?

The following 4 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

DEVILx112, ME vs The world, talapt, zorry777
01-22-2012, 04:47 AM #8
jameshird85
Vault dweller
No... I can't change these unless you give me a copy of your own save file (assuming this is not a locked file)
The files you gave me only contain part of the files needed, I need you to upload a copy of your own save, or upload it to Xploder

Here mate.

If you can get t working i will rep you quite a few times Smile
01-22-2012, 05:11 AM #9
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
I had trouble with this one... I uploaded it to Xploder as (US Version)
Give it a try... if it does not work, I can try again.

Originally posted by soccerdude84 View Post
can I get this save as a BLUS30367-USR02

---------- Post added 01-22-2012 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-21-2012 at 11:54 PM ----------

Ok, so I uploaded the first few files.
Each tagged as (BLES00789) and then the trophy description.

The chapter section has over 16 files... so let me know if the first couple saves work, before I inundate Xploder with a pile of useless saves.
If they work, then I will work on the chapter saves.

Originally posted by jameshird85 View Post
Here mate.

If you can get t working i will rep you quite a few times Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

DEVILx112, ME vs The world, talapt, zorry777
01-22-2012, 05:55 AM #10
jameshird85
Vault dweller
I had trouble with this one... I uploaded it to Xploder as (US Version)
Give it a try... if it does not work, I can try again.

---------- Post added 01-22-2012 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-21-2012 at 11:54 PM ----------

Ok, so I uploaded the first few files.
Each tagged as (BLES00789) and then the trophy description.

The chapter section has over 16 files... so let me know if the first couple saves work, before I inundate Xploder with a pile of useless saves.
If they work, then I will work on the chapter saves.

Says they are corrupt in game when i try to load :( damn this game lol. Thanks for trying though dudeSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo