11-25-2013, 10:28 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 FW Tool 1.0.0

Developer SKFU realease the first tool abaut PS4. With this tool, you can see PS4 firmware details, unpack and pack PS4 (SLB2 Container) firmware. This tool doesn't unpack and pack (inner) PUP at the moment. For more details, see the SKFU notes bleow.

SKFU wrote:

Features:

Show PS4 firmware details
Unpack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Pack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Todo:

Unpack (inner) PUP
Pack (inner) PUP

~~~Keep in mind that SLB2 files are the complete firmware files. SLB2 files contain PUP files.

SONY just used the file extension ".PUP" for the actual SLB2 firmware files to make it less confusing for common users.

Download You must login or register to view this content.

The following 44 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ⚔Spanners⚔, 1reyalp, abb890, AlexNGU, Asian, TheDeadLift, forcer911, gianluca33, GodofHosting, hkownz, houdrummer, iBestTalent, IceRiddle, iModCod420, Isaac Clarke, IVisionsI, ResistTheJamsha, justeve, LaRip8, LaughTracks, monkeyhaze77, Mr Grumpy, Mr. Revenge, Mythusala, Norway-_-1999, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Ozy, PolychromePowey, Pseudo_Soldier, Rebuged, RTE Modz, Samham54, setsae, SWAT CLAN, The Demon, ThePaaqoHD, Txctical, UnwrittenFayt, worrorfight, wumbo, yomen9, Ziad1997
11-25-2013, 09:31 PM #20
cod5cl
You talkin to me?
please don't destroy the ps4 we want to have fun with it just released :(
11-25-2013, 09:38 PM #21
mack32
Hurah!
im not gonna even read this. Let me guess....Its a tool that can unpack the ps4's firmware.... but you can't repack it. Quote me if i got it right.
11-25-2013, 09:46 PM #22
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
what a bunch of cry babies ... bring the hacks on !

The following user thanked setsae for this useful post:

wumbo
11-25-2013, 10:23 PM #23
Jango
I love my kitteh
If the ps4 gets a cfw. I will surely get the xbox one first...
11-25-2013, 10:43 PM #24
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
Jango , you do realize the Xbone nand has already been dumped .. bahaha ha !
11-26-2013, 01:41 AM #25
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
its actually a very interesting topic, on how failoverflow and geohot actually cracked the system, although everything ive said is true, sony and xbox both use x86 architecture on their next gen consoles, loads of people are familiar with this layout and maybe there will be an exploit by bypassing certain hardware checks like on the 360.

geohot didnt do shit all he did was leak information that didnt need to be leaked
11-26-2013, 03:20 AM #26
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Jango View Post
If the ps4 gets a cfw. I will surely get the xbox one first...

xbox one will be modded first, the guy who first flashed the 360 to play burned games has all most got it working on xbox one he release a ghost xbox one iso the other day soo xbox one will be first with in a year i would say, plus if it does get modded they will just ban ppl there nothing wrong with a modded console and they will just do hardcore bans online if it was to get online so i dont see why yall ppl really worry about it anyways... :plank:

You must login or register to view this content.
11-26-2013, 03:34 AM #27
NGU is a 95%modding/exploiting community. I dont get why people get mad when new mods come out for new games/consoles. Just my opinion, i hope people try to hack/mod new consoles/games. To show sony that there security sucks and they need to improve itSmile
Last edited by Son-Of-A-Toilet ; 11-26-2013 at 05:12 PM.
11-26-2013, 04:39 AM #28
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Originally posted by vA.LooSe View Post
What the actual fu*k...
This sh*t needs to stop...
Look what happened to the ps3 it got destroyed do we really want that on a brand spanking new console. I know this doesn't really do much but it's the fact people are already looking to exploit the console! It's not even out yet in the uk FFS
All you wannabe hacks need to fu*k off your not l33t or kwoool your a pain in society's ass... You Rhino whoring as*s holes.
In no way is this directed to the thread maker Smile

if sony wants us not to hack ps4 then they shud stop banning ps3 console ids

The following 2 users say thank you to IVisionsI for this useful post:

Mr.eXiLeModz, xkoeckiiej

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo