11-25-2013, 10:28 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 FW Tool 1.0.0

Developer SKFU realease the first tool abaut PS4. With this tool, you can see PS4 firmware details, unpack and pack PS4 (SLB2 Container) firmware. This tool doesn't unpack and pack (inner) PUP at the moment. For more details, see the SKFU notes bleow.

SKFU wrote:

Features:

Show PS4 firmware details
Unpack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Pack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Todo:

Unpack (inner) PUP
Pack (inner) PUP

~~~Keep in mind that SLB2 files are the complete firmware files. SLB2 files contain PUP files.

SONY just used the file extension ".PUP" for the actual SLB2 firmware files to make it less confusing for common users.

Download You must login or register to view this content.

The following 44 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ⚔Spanners⚔, 1reyalp, abb890, AlexNGU, Asian, TheDeadLift, forcer911, gianluca33, GodofHosting, hkownz, houdrummer, iBestTalent, IceRiddle, iModCod420, Isaac Clarke, IVisionsI, ResistTheJamsha, justeve, LaRip8, LaughTracks, monkeyhaze77, Mr Grumpy, Mr. Revenge, Mythusala, Norway-_-1999, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Ozy, PolychromePowey, Pseudo_Soldier, Rebuged, RTE Modz, Samham54, setsae, SWAT CLAN, The Demon, ThePaaqoHD, Txctical, UnwrittenFayt, worrorfight, wumbo, yomen9, Ziad1997
12-02-2013, 02:21 PM #56
Ozy
Hurah!
Originally posted by Soldier View Post
Oh noes, the 'best quality games' will be ruined! You mean Call Of Duty 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19, and 20 will be ruined! Those are the 'best quality games'! Face the facts that The Last of Us, R&C: Into the Nexus, GT6, and many other games were HELL OF nice single player titles that got released WAY after the PS3 was exploited.

FFS, maybe some of us want to be able to install single player mods like texture packs, added weapons, etc. just like PC users have been from the beginning. Or maybe install cool homebrew apps to increase fan speeds, run emulators, and generally learn more about console architectures.

I get it, online should not be a ruined or touched, I don't wanna see mod menus or cheats being used online BUT that comes from server/network security, NOT console integrity. And Sony has a good system in place now to ban consoles running patched firmwares. Not only is the chances of a jailbreak like CFWs almost entirely not going to happen BUT the use of them online is even more unlikely.

So stop bitching about a tool to help with learning about PS4 firmwares.

well said mate, yeah dont worry its mainly the ''twelvies'' whining.. haha.
12-02-2013, 08:57 PM #57
Hola
Big Daddy
There is no point at all being mad or something at an tool like this.. or even if an cfw releases.
Why? well i dont want it too but if it does happend its probably going to be offline.
But also its not the thing jailbreaking that makes the bad stuff such as the infections and uav´s and shit.

I myself do not run around with an mod menu just becouse i can.. KEEP THE MODS OFFLINE and shit aint going to be harmed at all! Smile

The following user thanked Hola for this useful post:

Mythusala
12-10-2013, 02:11 PM #58
coolmankiller
Can’t trickshot me!
Didn't expect anything to be released that quick
12-11-2013, 03:05 PM #59
houdrummer
Hou=Houston, Drummer=drummer
Originally posted by Evozion View Post
Yea, It's real fun not being able to play mw2 because of a bunch of uav/aa pussies

Cry me a river over a 10 year old game
12-11-2013, 10:20 PM #60
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by houdrummer View Post
Cry me a river over a 10 year old game

Eat a dick dude that was the best cod
12-11-2013, 10:25 PM #61
sauib786
Do a barrel roll!
hope the guy gets a death penalty to scare ppl from destorying consols
12-11-2013, 10:49 PM #62
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
To much flaming on this thread No No
12-11-2013, 10:59 PM #63
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
True:bat:
Originally posted by Cien View Post
To much flaming on this thread No No
12-21-2013, 04:53 PM #64
forcer911
Space Ninja
people who wanna hack their system are mostly poor people they can't effort to buy some games with a console for 600 euro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo