11-25-2013, 10:28 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 FW Tool 1.0.0

Developer SKFU realease the first tool abaut PS4. With this tool, you can see PS4 firmware details, unpack and pack PS4 (SLB2 Container) firmware. This tool doesn't unpack and pack (inner) PUP at the moment. For more details, see the SKFU notes bleow.

SKFU wrote:

Features:

Show PS4 firmware details
Unpack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Pack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Todo:

Unpack (inner) PUP
Pack (inner) PUP

~~~Keep in mind that SLB2 files are the complete firmware files. SLB2 files contain PUP files.

SONY just used the file extension ".PUP" for the actual SLB2 firmware files to make it less confusing for common users.

Download You must login or register to view this content.

The following 44 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ⚔Spanners⚔, 1reyalp, abb890, AlexNGU, Asian, TheDeadLift, forcer911, gianluca33, GodofHosting, hkownz, houdrummer, iBestTalent, IceRiddle, iModCod420, Isaac Clarke, IVisionsI, ResistTheJamsha, justeve, LaRip8, LaughTracks, monkeyhaze77, Mr Grumpy, Mr. Revenge, Mythusala, Norway-_-1999, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Ozy, PolychromePowey, Pseudo_Soldier, Rebuged, RTE Modz, Samham54, setsae, SWAT CLAN, The Demon, ThePaaqoHD, Txctical, UnwrittenFayt, worrorfight, wumbo, yomen9, Ziad1997
11-29-2013, 09:12 PM #47
Originally posted by Mythusala View Post
I love how you overreact like some annoying kid who thinks this is a big deal... Grow up retard I does not matter anyways. When consoles come out they're going to be exploited no stopping it, it happens and you can't control it. So complain and you want but it does/solves nothing except makes you look like a idiot...

wait so let me get this striaght this happen for NES ? So your saying right that we paid hundreds of dollars on our systems and we intend to play online you are allowed to compare something as simple as saying "when consoles come out they're going to be exploited no stopping it" so this has allways happened ? no it fucking hasnt it started when games could connect online and this waste everyones money the devs,publishers and the owners of the hardware and software hints the consumer so yes it fucking is a big deal that ppl are already trying to hack the system just to say derp i hacked it told ya so well gratz go get a fucking job patching this shit and stop holding us back from going forward people with that thinking are useless in this world and should never touch computers
11-29-2013, 11:49 PM #48
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
The Xbox one and Ps4 toys are both loaded with DRM,so doubt anything will get hacked anytime soon.
But still its nice to see this.
Thanks
11-30-2013, 12:12 AM #49
AFG
The One and Only
Even if the PS4 was hacked people would get banned like crazy because Sony's security is 2x better at detecting users with a hacked PS4. So good luck NOT getting banned and making your PS4 a $400 paper weight.
12-01-2013, 04:49 PM #50
divybc
Former Staff
I love how you overreact like some annoying kid who thinks this is a big deal... Grow up retard I does not matter anyways. When consoles come out they're going to be exploited no stopping it, it happens and you can't control it. So complain and you want but it does/solves nothing except makes you look like a idiot...

In what way does it make him look like an idiot? It clearly doesn't, he is just supporting it and I agree with him its a fucking joke... People pay good money to have fun online and enjoy stuff with their friends but all that is ruined when some twat comes along and thinks hes 1337 with his USB Sticks and his cod mods lmfao.

So you pipe down now and btw, you should grow up retard.

The following user thanked divybc for this useful post:

Hells
12-01-2013, 05:10 PM #51
Nice tool man, Xbox One is already fucked haha! PS4 ftw :p
12-01-2013, 05:22 PM #52
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
the console are always hacked. and hack the games are very good and fun. and with jailbreaked console can have free games, so the ps4 need be hacked.
Yea, It's real fun not being able to play mw2 because of a bunch of uav/aa pussies

The following user thanked SweatyMidgets for this useful post:

moinsher
12-01-2013, 11:41 PM #53
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
Originally posted by divybc View Post
In what way does it make him look like an idiot? It clearly doesn't, he is just supporting it and I agree with him its a fucking joke... People pay good money to have fun online and enjoy stuff with their friends but all that is ruined when some twat comes along and thinks hes 1337 with his USB Sticks and his cod mods lmfao.

So you pipe down now and btw, you should grow up retard.

Don't get man divy haha I'd expect better from a former staff calling me a retard is pretty childish you know... that is most likely a reason why you're not staff anymore :lol:
12-02-2013, 08:05 AM #54
divybc
Former Staff
Don't get man divy haha I'd expect better from a former staff calling me a retard is pretty childish you know... that is most likely a reason why you're not staff anymore :lol:

Such a hypocrite coming from yourself considering you called that guy a retard for supporting the console he plays. Also the reason I am not staff anymore is because my activity feel away and I couldn't be active enough at that time to do my role properly. I had no hiccups whilst on staff, no problems whatsoever so yea.

Guess I will say sorry for calling you a retard but I still don't agree with what you're saying.
12-02-2013, 02:14 PM #55
Oh noes, the 'best quality games' will be ruined! You mean Call Of Duty 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19, and 20 will be ruined! Those are the 'best quality games'! Face the facts that The Last of Us, R&C: Into the Nexus, GT6, and many other games were HELL OF nice single player titles that got released WAY after the PS3 was exploited.

FFS, maybe some of us want to be able to install single player mods like texture packs, added weapons, etc. just like PC users have been from the beginning. Or maybe install cool homebrew apps to increase fan speeds, run emulators, and generally learn more about console architectures.

I get it, online should not be a ruined or touched, I don't wanna see mod menus or cheats being used online BUT that comes from server/network security, NOT console integrity. And Sony has a good system in place now to ban consoles running patched firmwares. Not only is the chances of a jailbreak like CFWs almost entirely not going to happen BUT the use of them online is even more unlikely.

So stop bitching about a tool to help with learning about PS4 firmwares.
Last edited by Pseudo_Soldier ; 12-02-2013 at 02:19 PM.

The following user thanked Pseudo_Soldier for this useful post:

lolipop1113

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo