11-25-2013, 10:28 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 FW Tool 1.0.0

Developer SKFU realease the first tool abaut PS4. With this tool, you can see PS4 firmware details, unpack and pack PS4 (SLB2 Container) firmware. This tool doesn't unpack and pack (inner) PUP at the moment. For more details, see the SKFU notes bleow.

SKFU wrote:

Features:

Show PS4 firmware details
Unpack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Pack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Todo:

Unpack (inner) PUP
Pack (inner) PUP

~~~Keep in mind that SLB2 files are the complete firmware files. SLB2 files contain PUP files.

SONY just used the file extension ".PUP" for the actual SLB2 firmware files to make it less confusing for common users.

Download You must login or register to view this content.

The following 44 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ⚔Spanners⚔, 1reyalp, abb890, AlexNGU, Asian, TheDeadLift, forcer911, gianluca33, GodofHosting, hkownz, houdrummer, iBestTalent, IceRiddle, iModCod420, Isaac Clarke, IVisionsI, ResistTheJamsha, justeve, LaRip8, LaughTracks, monkeyhaze77, Mr Grumpy, Mr. Revenge, Mythusala, Norway-_-1999, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Ozy, PolychromePowey, Pseudo_Soldier, Rebuged, RTE Modz, Samham54, setsae, SWAT CLAN, The Demon, ThePaaqoHD, Txctical, UnwrittenFayt, worrorfight, wumbo, yomen9, Ziad1997
11-26-2013, 04:40 AM #29
big2k
Banned
Originally posted by URSELF View Post
NGU is a 95%modding/exploiting community. I dont get why people get mad when new mods come out for new games/consoles. If your guys dont like it, GET THE FUCK OFF NGUSmile

The site started and got known Primarily as a site for Game Glitches and the vids they posted on Youtube.
Get your shit right, Maybe It Is 95% Modding but only because the same shit gets released by different people (With just the slightest changes)
Don't tell people to "GET THE FUCK OFF NGU", I think you should be the one who should be Getting the fuck off.

Sorry for le language.
11-26-2013, 04:46 AM #30
Originally posted by RTR. View Post
The site started and got known Primarily as a site for Game Glitches and the vids they posted on Youtube.
Get your shit right, Maybe It Is 95% Modding but only because the same shit gets released by different people (With just the slightest changes)
Don't tell people to "GET THE FUCK OFF NGU", I think you should be the one who should be Getting the fuck off.

Sorry for le language.

Last edited by Son-Of-A-Toilet ; 11-26-2013 at 05:16 PM.
11-26-2013, 04:58 AM #31
big2k
Banned
LOL STFU Mr. 48 post...

Well my previous account, which started In 2009 got lost In the system a few months back.
Had over 1000 posts so......
But who are you again?
11-26-2013, 05:03 AM #32
Originally posted by RTR. View Post
Well my previous account, which started In 2009 got lost In the system a few months back.
Had over 1000 posts so......
But who are you again?

Nigga Dont worry bout itSmile
11-26-2013, 07:25 AM #33
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
the console are always hacked. and hack the games are very good and fun. and with jailbreaked console can have free games, so the ps4 need be hacked.

except it isnt a hack you TIT!
11-26-2013, 11:20 AM #34
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by IceRiddle View Post
geohot didnt do shit all he did was leak information that didnt need to be leaked

Hotz actually did a fair bit, first he hacked the ps3 by enabling read and write access to the systems memory and having hypervisor level access to the processor. he then went onto create a cfw for 3.21 that allowed otherOS and linux to be run on the ps3 as sony patched the ability to change OS as they saw it as a threat. then hotz went onto creating a payload that allowed the system to run homebrew with unsigned code on 3.41, soon after he released the private key for 3.55 consoles which is where the failoverflow took over and created the first ps3 jailbreak exploit.
11-26-2013, 01:09 PM #35
Jango
I love my kitteh
NGU is a 95%modding/exploiting community. I dont get why people get mad when new mods come out for new games/consoles. If your guys dont like it, GET THE FUCK OFF NGUSmile

Says the guy that joined in May of this year :ha!:
11-26-2013, 03:22 PM #36
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by vA.LooSe View Post
Well your obviously 10 and don't realise that a jail broken console it the end of a console and good quality games... Free games are good? We buy games so the devs can make new and better games... But meh everyone's welcome to their own opinion Smile also I do t know if your really 10 but that's a pretty stupid answer ... No offence nor do I want a bit*ching contest Smile

remember the old good days on mw2 with gsc patch. so the console jailbreak is fantastic.
11-26-2013, 05:15 PM #37
Originally posted by Jango View Post
Says the guy that joined in May of this year :ha!:

LOL im done arguing... No point in waisting my breath. Fine its everyones opinion. But im on the modding/exploiting part of the community, and the glitching. I dont care if they mod the new console, just that there wouldnt be no problem if sony's security wasnt so bad:/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo