02-23-2013, 02:45 PM #1
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Something I have been questioning since the Sony Event is will PSN start costing money on the PS4? Sony and the PS3 have built a very good customer relationship due to PSN being accessible for free for all users and this is a feature that has set theirselves apart from Microsoft and its Xbox. However, with Sony buying Gaikai for $380 million and giving users a world record cloud based gaming service do you think PSN will cost this time around? Would you still buy the PS4 if PSN started costing money or would you feel like Sony has turned its loyalty on users for extra money?

The following 2 users say thank you to Mewtwo for this useful post:

Immaculate., oOMW2Oo
05-14-2013, 01:27 PM #65
Rogue_Diamond
⚔ Troooophies ⚔
Originally posted by Mewtwo View Post
Something I have been questioning since the Sony Event is will PSN start costing money on the PS4? Sony and the PS3 have built a very good customer relationship due to PSN being accessible for free for all users and this is a feature that has set theirselves apart from Microsoft and its Xbox. However, with Sony buying Gaikai for $380 million and giving users a world record cloud based gaming service do you think PSN will cost this time around? Would you still buy the PS4 if PSN started costing money or would you feel like Sony has turned its loyalty on users for extra money?

I think if they started making you pay for psn on PS4 it would be a huge downfall for them and they would regret it and a lot of people would complain but I don't think it will happen
05-14-2013, 01:35 PM #66
ChynkBud
Big Daddy
I think it will stay the same, just they will make PS+ more worth the money.
05-16-2013, 03:41 PM #67
They probably will to make more money
05-16-2013, 03:47 PM #68
i would still pay for online :y:

£30 a year not bad, once uve paid u wont even notice its gone for a whole year,

so from me, i dont give a fuck Smile
05-19-2013, 06:25 AM #69
warman_94
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
i would still pay for online :y:

£30 a year not bad, once uve paid u wont even notice its gone for a whole year,

so from me, i dont give a fuck Smile

So you would give them £30 for the actual service no ps+ or anything?
the fuck? might as well give that money to a random person lol
05-19-2013, 07:13 AM #70
NZ army
Do a barrel roll!
i dont think this will happen, and if it did I would be pretty pissed off. xD
05-19-2013, 07:52 AM #71
it would suckk if we had to pay. but i guess you get what you pay for?
05-20-2013, 03:23 AM #72
killer14kk
Bounty hunter
naaa they wouldnt do that they will lose alot of people unless they have something big that caused them to have to make us pay
06-13-2013, 12:02 AM #73
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by Mewtwo View Post
Something I have been questioning since the Sony Event is will PSN start costing money on the PS4? Sony and the PS3 have built a very good customer relationship due to PSN being accessible for free for all users and this is a feature that has set theirselves apart from Microsoft and its Xbox. However, with Sony buying Gaikai for $380 million and giving users a world record cloud based gaming service do you think PSN will cost this time around? Would you still buy the PS4 if PSN started costing money or would you feel like Sony has turned its loyalty on users for extra money?

Looks like I was somewhat correct haha! Still PSplus is a fantastic service and we will defo get our monies worth!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo