06-22-2013, 03:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can't believe it! How can people be so foolish, how can people forget about the ones who's intention was to please the gamers. It's just ridiculous.... Microsoft has punched us all in the face with their stupid restrictions and greed. SONY on the other hand, they were all about gamers and what's good for them! They allowed used games, no online checks & mandatory installs. How can people betray SONY like that? The PS4 is not only more powerful (spec wise), but it's also cheaper and it doesn't look like my old SKY BOX.
I just don't get it, what draws people to Microsoft?

You probably don't know what i'm talking about... Well, go on google and type "xbox one returns to top of amazon preorder charts"
Last edited by XxGlockBusta-- ; 06-22-2013 at 03:45 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to XxGlockBusta-- for this useful post:

-Google-, .James, RAB, CronicImpulse, DeNoMix, Dexterous, Dezal, Fluxorz, Hadenkin, Haj, Jacob-And-Britt, ResistTheJamsha, Keomo, LTBadBoy, User23434, Jango, SooIced, the321man, ZeroFateHD
06-22-2013, 04:48 PM #11
Jango
I love my kitteh
The ToS can change at anytime. They will slowly keep giving restrictions to the Xbox One to eventually make it like the e3 conference. Reminds me of a more modern example of the United States giving its Citizen less and less privacy, but doing this over time so it is less noticeable.
06-22-2013, 05:12 PM #12
LTBadBoy
Camel Toe
Most of the public are stupid sheep. They'll always flock to whatever is "popular" at the time. People will buy Xbox One's and iPhone's just because everybody is doing it.
06-22-2013, 05:16 PM #13
CalicoWomack
Do a barrel roll!
Well Xbox 360 still have their dedicate fans and will rise when XBox One will arrive so as long as we stay in our own console we don't need to betray the other console neither their fans.
06-22-2013, 06:15 PM #14
Thats good. Now all the dumbasses and little shits will be on Xbox DOne. While us smart people will be on PS4.

The following 3 users say thank you to Afghan 786 for this useful post:

-Skyline, NJN, XxGlockBusta--
06-22-2013, 06:26 PM #15
I was planning to get a PS4 but then Infinity Ward announced they were going to continue the partnership with Xbox One, I changed my mind :|
06-22-2013, 06:31 PM #16
Originally posted by CD View Post
I was planning to get a PS4 but then Infinity Ward announced they were going to continue the partnership with Xbox One, I changed my mind :|

But is one month really that bad, tbh i would rather have a better console and have to wait an extra month for DLC than have worse console

The following user thanked Silent Assassin for this useful post:

SeanVII
06-22-2013, 06:33 PM #17
Originally posted by Silent
But is one month really that bad, tbh i would rather have a better console and have to wait an extra month for DLC than have worse console

Yeah, but after Xbox removed the two shitty policies, there isn't much difference between the two consoles. You have to pay for online for both consoles, they pretty much have the same graphics, and xbox has more exclusives I want like Dead Rising 3 and TitanFall.
06-22-2013, 06:33 PM #18
150coyote
Do a barrel roll!
because they are all fools, and the funny part is Microsoft could screw them again and most likely will and they will just keep coming back classic domestic abuse lmao
06-22-2013, 06:47 PM #19
socia
Gym leader
i dont really care actually. it just means less 10yr olds on ps4 screaming. it was actually smart of MS to do what they did from a business standpoint. they will keep their die hard fans happy but in terms of sales between Sony and Xbox..... Sony will win again just like this generation. the only reason why Xbox dominated last gen up until this year was they had a whole year of sales to themselves and that Sony's damn cell processor, it wont be the same this gen.
Sony was punished and learned from their mistakes, 90% of all Xbox owners come from US & UK, everywhere else in the world it was the PS. people always said Xbox was the better console but that wasn't true, if the games were made for PS and then ported to Xbox it would of been a different story. all you have to do is look at the quality of 1st party games and its a no brainer.

Anyway with that said i hope both PS and Xbox do very well, i would like to also see Nintendo get off their asses and create a console that 3rd party publishers want to create for. this industry needs to have several companies competing for the top spot, otherwise we would be stuck with BS, i am very grateful that there was another console punching Xbox in the face, because if there wasn't then we would be living in an all DRM industry starting in November. the sad thing is it took pre-order sales for MS to decide to do it.

The following user thanked socia for this useful post:

Swifter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo