06-22-2013, 03:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can't believe it! How can people be so foolish, how can people forget about the ones who's intention was to please the gamers. It's just ridiculous.... Microsoft has punched us all in the face with their stupid restrictions and greed. SONY on the other hand, they were all about gamers and what's good for them! They allowed used games, no online checks & mandatory installs. How can people betray SONY like that? The PS4 is not only more powerful (spec wise), but it's also cheaper and it doesn't look like my old SKY BOX.
I just don't get it, what draws people to Microsoft?

You probably don't know what i'm talking about... Well, go on google and type "xbox one returns to top of amazon preorder charts"
Last edited by XxGlockBusta-- ; 06-22-2013 at 03:45 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to XxGlockBusta-- for this useful post:

-Google-, .James, RAB, CronicImpulse, DeNoMix, Dexterous, Dezal, Fluxorz, Hadenkin, Haj, Jacob-And-Britt, ResistTheJamsha, Keomo, LTBadBoy, User23434, Jango, SooIced, the321man, ZeroFateHD
06-23-2013, 12:16 AM #29
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
LoL after all of that Microsoft did to the Xbox Fanboys? Wow Don´t worry ps4 I will be at your side forever!
Xbox still looks like a vcr :vince:
06-23-2013, 12:37 AM #30
Xanadu
Banned
The fanboyism is critical and has gone over the top with this one.

How can one decide to stick with Xbox regardless of the numerous amount of advantages it's opposition (PS4) has against it? Another reason why one should begin to lose faith in humanity.
06-23-2013, 12:49 AM #31
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Who cares?

The following user thanked GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

Swifter
06-23-2013, 12:57 AM #32
There All Greedy.thats why we Hack There Consoles,xbox and sen,Sony are all about Money,I say fuckum.because they dont know shit about nothin,But geting that money,And limiting Software,Everybody is so blind to this,ill do whAT ever i want with my stuff after if payed money for it,but they take it back and keep your money, There All noob Pussyz,That dont know jack about What we want,quite frankly Who Gives A shit,i hope they all fail and rot for there stupid mistakes,and the game devs Will finally be on top,F'UM, Call of Duty started all this,bunch of whiny brat kids shuving tv remotes up there ass is gonna change the way we buy and purchase GAMES AND CONSOLES.

I hope They Get hacked Again and loose everything and everyones money,i hope they get sued by an army of pissed off gamers world wide,Theyre worthless,The modders are not,The devs are not,the game makers not,Sony yes,there greedy Go fuck yourself sony,enjoy my last online account ill ever make,i wouldnt sign up for live if you put a gun to my head,I play outside play off line at night,if they never stole'' from me,i would stil be on ofw geting robbed for money,and locking all my favorite feature in game updates to supposibly make them better no they,ELMO BUMPS BETTER UPDATES then they do,DETHKLOK'' ''HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE''

AND THEY're FIRST PS4 MODEL LOOK LIKE SHIT!!!! My Ps2 looked Better,wait i cant tell cause they look the same,what am i gona rate or quote them on ? software?
Last edited by Dillon Harry ; 06-23-2013 at 01:05 AM.
06-23-2013, 01:02 AM #33
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
why not both? honestly if you're so insecure with your purchases that you feel the need to defend them then i think you have bigger problems. I pre ordered both consoles the same day, before the removal of DRM or constant online connection. Did i agree with those things. HELL NO. but i fuckin love games and a new generation of systems is coming out and i wanted to be in it. Not by buying one console but all of them.

The following user thanked Astro Zombie for this useful post:

Swifter
06-23-2013, 01:08 AM #34
ChynkBud
Big Daddy
All the high pitched kids that play cod 24/7 will buy xbox one
all the real gamers that know about consoles and gaming will get the ps4!

The following user thanked ChynkBud for this useful post:

XxGlockBusta--
06-23-2013, 01:11 AM #35
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DopeKid View Post
WOW, this is crazy... How can people still go back to xbox smh..

Anything is possible when your retarded.

Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
Just wait till Microsoft has an update and slaps their users with a mandatory DRM check Awesome face Who says they can't do that after sales.

Well, they wouldnt know until its too late, they'd be stuck with that console, and videos of their offline gameplay would be recorded and sent to an external server for economical purposes.

This is a sad shame, in fact, now people have to pay for PSN because the retards on the 360 were so kind to donate 60$ a year to already richer than rich Micro$oft. Hopefully because of X1 dropping the DRM policies, PS4 retaliates and drops the 50$ a year for PSN policy as well.
06-23-2013, 03:00 PM #36
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by Dillon
There All Greedy.thats why we Hack There Consoles,xbox and sen,Sony are all about Money,I say fuckum.because they dont know shit about nothin,But geting that money,And limiting Software,Everybody is so blind to this,ill do whAT ever i want with my stuff after if payed money for it,but they take it back and keep your money, There All noob Pussyz,That dont know jack about What we want,quite frankly Who Gives A shit,i hope they all fail and rot for there stupid mistakes,and the game devs Will finally be on top,F'UM, Call of Duty started all this,bunch of whiny brat kids shuving tv remotes up there ass is gonna change the way we buy and purchase GAMES AND CONSOLES.

I hope They Get hacked Again and loose everything and everyones money,i hope they get sued by an army of pissed off gamers world wide,Theyre worthless,The modders are not,The devs are not,the game makers not,Sony yes,there greedy Go fuck yourself sony,enjoy my last online account ill ever make,i wouldnt sign up for live if you put a gun to my head,I play outside play off line at night,if they never stole'' from me,i would stil be on ofw geting robbed for money,and locking all my favorite feature in game updates to supposibly make them better no they,ELMO BUMPS BETTER UPDATES then they do,DETHKLOK'' ''HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE''

AND THEY're FIRST PS4 MODEL LOOK LIKE SHIT!!!! My Ps2 looked Better,wait i cant tell cause they look the same,what am i gona rate or quote them on ? software?

Honestly you sound like a immature kid that doesn't know shit, you can have fun offline with the hacks, its not like sony hates you all for modding then you get mad at them for banning you, It's not right, you broke their terms of service, they don't want people who mod plaguing the online of games anymore then they already have. And I say immature kid because look at your references and the use of caps
Originally posted by another user
There All noob Pussyz
Honestly? what are you a fucking 10 year old cod player? and
Originally posted by another user
ELMO BUMPS BETTER UPDATES
again, making references to elmo, what are you. 2?

The following user thanked Phobia for this useful post:

XxGlockBusta--
06-23-2013, 04:29 PM #37
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Let them go back to them... they'll bring back the restrictions a month after the release.

The following user thanked SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

Phobia

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo