06-22-2013, 03:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can't believe it! How can people be so foolish, how can people forget about the ones who's intention was to please the gamers. It's just ridiculous.... Microsoft has punched us all in the face with their stupid restrictions and greed. SONY on the other hand, they were all about gamers and what's good for them! They allowed used games, no online checks & mandatory installs. How can people betray SONY like that? The PS4 is not only more powerful (spec wise), but it's also cheaper and it doesn't look like my old SKY BOX.
I just don't get it, what draws people to Microsoft?

You probably don't know what i'm talking about... Well, go on google and type "xbox one returns to top of amazon preorder charts"
Last edited by XxGlockBusta-- ; 06-22-2013 at 03:45 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to XxGlockBusta-- for this useful post:

-Google-, .James, RAB, CronicImpulse, DeNoMix, Dexterous, Dezal, Fluxorz, Hadenkin, Haj, Jacob-And-Britt, ResistTheJamsha, Keomo, LTBadBoy, User23434, Jango, SooIced, the321man, ZeroFateHD
06-25-2013, 08:31 AM #47
Hell Yeah!!!
Originally posted by Naruto. View Post
NaruHina FOR THE FUCKING WIN!!
06-25-2013, 01:04 PM #48
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Fan base. This website is a mainly Sony/Playstation dedicated community. If you go onto an XBox forums, you'll see the bashing of the PS4, and how XBox is better. It's a preference/opinion. Once someones mind is mind-struck on something, it's the hardest to try and switch it. True story.

But the fact is, Sony's PS4 is more powerful, more abstract looking, better gaming components, and an all around better system. Tell that to an XBox fanboy, and you'll be groaned, hated, kicked, and called a Sony fanboy faggot.
10-08-2013, 02:46 AM #49
yes hello hi
10-08-2013, 04:05 AM #50
72ain
Gym leader
could it be due to the resupply of xbones ?? if they restock then it will be #1 again.. xbone is playing catch up right now but a little too late...
10-08-2013, 01:31 PM #51
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by XxGlockBusta
I can't believe it! How can people be so foolish, how can people forget about the ones who's intention was to please the gamers. It's just ridiculous.... Microsoft has punched us all in the face with their stupid restrictions and greed. SONY on the other hand, they were all about gamers and what's good for them! They allowed used games, no online checks & mandatory installs. How can people betray SONY like that? The PS4 is not only more powerful (spec wise), but it's also cheaper and it doesn't look like my old SKY BOX.

You probably don't know what i'm talking about... Well, go on google and type "xbox one returns to top of amazon preorder charts"

Maybe consumers want a all in one system like a xb1 you are not everyone.
10-08-2013, 02:33 PM #52
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by XxGlockBusta
I can't believe it! How can people be so foolish, how can people forget about the ones who's intention was to please the gamers. It's just ridiculous.... Microsoft has punched us all in the face with their stupid restrictions and greed. SONY on the other hand, they were all about gamers and what's good for them! They allowed used games, no online checks & mandatory installs. How can people betray SONY like that? The PS4 is not only more powerful (spec wise), but it's also cheaper and it doesn't look like my old SKY BOX.

Or MS just ordered a bunch of their own consoles to make it look like its going to sell well :P

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

6jarjar6
10-08-2013, 03:43 PM #53
Chill its probably because the ps4 is sold out on amazon well its sold out everywhere global probably got aliens with preorders.
10-08-2013, 07:57 PM #54
XxGlockBusta-- Are you having fun with the account you stole from me? NGU admins were too foolish to do something about it when i asked them for help a while back. Lucky Piece Of SHIT!
10-13-2013, 04:03 PM #55
Channel
Do a barrel roll!
I agree with u dude, i m for Sony and for many reasons, i don't understant either the stupidity of a lot of people

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo