06-22-2013, 03:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can't believe it! How can people be so foolish, how can people forget about the ones who's intention was to please the gamers. It's just ridiculous.... Microsoft has punched us all in the face with their stupid restrictions and greed. SONY on the other hand, they were all about gamers and what's good for them! They allowed used games, no online checks & mandatory installs. How can people betray SONY like that? The PS4 is not only more powerful (spec wise), but it's also cheaper and it doesn't look like my old SKY BOX.
I just don't get it, what draws people to Microsoft?

You probably don't know what i'm talking about... Well, go on google and type "xbox one returns to top of amazon preorder charts"
Last edited by XxGlockBusta-- ; 06-22-2013 at 03:45 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to XxGlockBusta-- for this useful post:

-Google-, .James, RAB, CronicImpulse, DeNoMix, Dexterous, Dezal, Fluxorz, Hadenkin, Haj, Jacob-And-Britt, ResistTheJamsha, Keomo, LTBadBoy, User23434, Jango, SooIced, the321man, ZeroFateHD
06-22-2013, 07:00 PM #20
Well, MICROSOFT doesn't even deserve sales... They're greedy. I'm 15btw...
Originally posted by Swifter View Post
Hmm i'm guessing you don't just own an Xbox 360,(i don't too) but you gotta get in their shoes/their mindset & think why.
If Microsoft's learned from their mistake/s and they've really damage-controlled fixed & removed the not good/bad & unacceptable features of the Xbox One.. Why shouldn't the dedicated Xbox gamers buy it then?? (they're dedicated +fanboys & are just sticking to what their used to. And may not want to jump ships to a different company's gaming system & a controller that they may not prefer)

And now they see that the Xbox one won't have disadvantages to the PS4 & will assume & believe that Microsoft "listen to them" & yeah they'll be like "<3 my Xbox" "ahh now i think i'll defo buy it!"

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

By the way... -> "betrayed"?? :rolleyes: ha i'm sorry but how old are you?
06-22-2013, 07:03 PM #21
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
just let them go to that way.

we dont need shitboxs fanboy with PS4
06-22-2013, 07:15 PM #22
Exactly, MICROSOFT is full of bullshit! SONY has the better system & they're the ones who thought of customers over money. They should dominate just for the pure fact that they were the ones who saved us from all the DRM disaster.
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
According to Amazon UK the top 'PC and Video Games' best sellers are still like this:

1st) The Last of Us
2nd) PS4
3rd) Xbone

But I do agree with OP, it boggles the mind when people actually WANT the Xbone considering all the bad rep, the negativity, the dirty tricks and just general anti-consumer-ness all coming from Micro$oft yet Xbox fanboys still want to part with their cash when they can get a better system with the PS4, and knowing they aren't going to be anally-raped with DRM at some point down the line and just an all-round better console!

I really hope Sony really dominates the next-generation just to stick it in Micro$ofts face after they tried to enfore all this shit, but for some reason I have a feeling Micro$oft aren't yet finished with their dirty tricks and will do something else to ensure the Xbone sells a lot... it really wouldn't surprise me.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

So true. XBL is full Immature ****s.
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
It's great news for the PS4 community!
At least all the loud kids and their squeeky voices wont bother me on PS4...

Sorry, i don't mean to offend anyone, but thats what i get all the time on xbox when i play it Happy

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

U mad? PS4 has 40% raw power advantege over the TrollBox. PS4 supports indies and it has way better exclusives.
Originally posted by CD View Post
Yeah, but after Xbox removed the two shitty policies, there isn't much difference between the two consoles. You have to pay for online for both consoles, they pretty much have the same graphics, and xbox has more exclusives I want like Dead Rising 3 and TitanFall.
06-22-2013, 07:50 PM #23
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
People go buy the xbox one because they removed the DRM shit.. But for the real gamers that's to late now.. Sony still for me tho, fking hate xbox
06-22-2013, 08:02 PM #24
They stick a knife in your back and just because they pulled it out people still want to go back to them; Completely forgetting about their greedy intentions and the wound they just made.
06-22-2013, 08:10 PM #25
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
According to Amazon UK the top 'PC and Video Games' best sellers are still like this:

1st) The Last of Us
2nd) PS4
3rd) Xbone

But I do agree with OP, it boggles the mind when people actually WANT the Xbone considering all the bad rep, the negativity, the dirty tricks and just general anti-consumer-ness all coming from Micro$oft yet Xbox fanboys still want to part with their cash when they can get a better system with the PS4, and knowing they aren't going to be anally-raped with DRM at some point down the line and just an all-round better console!

I really hope Sony really dominates the next-generation just to stick it in Micro$ofts face after they tried to enfore all this shit, but for some reason I have a feeling Micro$oft aren't yet finished with their dirty tricks and will do something else to ensure the Xbone sells a lot... it really wouldn't surprise me.

and you know the funny part of it is? thats just ps4 on its own... it dosnt include the ps4 bundlesSmile
06-22-2013, 08:33 PM #26
Lol the fanboys !!
06-22-2013, 10:02 PM #27
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
I don't fucking care, better, we don't have fucking fanboys whinning about that is their first PS System and they are getting used to the controllers, and complaining all around till they understand the system.
Anyways, PS4 is still on the lead, everywhere. No matter how much money Micro$oft spend for unloyal competition. They can stick their Xbox One right up the ass, because PS4 will win and their users will finally turn into PS4 users, sooner or later.
06-22-2013, 10:29 PM #28
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
What Xbox users are forgetting is that because Microsoft won the battle worth PS3 and they then stabbed Xbox users in back it was like as if they just handed Sony the upper hand and Sony took that and set there console up there to be the best but due to Microsoft listening and putting there heads straight and releasing how many Xbox1s had been sold compared to ps4s they changed there console policy and they have won most people back but your forgetting Sony is free to watch Netflix and other other tv players,its a better gaming console,there will be more games for PS4, its game friendly there will be no online passes for any game on PS4 and they are 100% behind support the game companies and there game also you buy a year of PlayStation plus and you can create as many accounts as you like and you still have online. how ever on the over hand Xbox have a lot of games that will only be made for Xbox which Sony doesn't but how ever maybe awe will see some more games just for PS4 come later on threw out the cycle on PS4 and Sony is indie fame friendly where as Xbox have said no to indie games really tbh.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo