09-30-2012, 05:06 AM #1
iPROFamily
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need ideas for the purple kush v.4 so im here asking if you guys want to see something in the patch just comment and ill see what i can you for you guys

New design ? i have no idea of what to make my next design look alike.

New Options ? i have added some new mods to it even modded flamethrower in weapon menu something you guys havent seen yet.

what would you guys like to see in the patch ?

The following 3 users say thank you to iPROFamily for this useful post:

MxModz1, Pseudo_Soldier, Snake Eyes
09-30-2012, 03:13 PM #11
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by BongHead420 View Post
Fix the prestige and level option (your v3 prestige and level option worked in a game and said it but when you leave etc it resets only sometimes worked) and add xraws patch and more?. Make a zombie patch as well? like make a menu like phoenix v4? but better. Smile

i already got the rank and prestige working on my v4 and xraws patch is already added
09-30-2012, 03:14 PM #12
Ziliak
Haxor!
Add some mw2 like codes in. Such as portal gun, human centipede, and more menu editors. You don't have to change the design just make it so you can put the shader in the left, right, or center. This patch is great and keep up the good work.Enzo When you release you should do something original like releasing for all cods :carling: Maybe even make it a zombies patch. Just go for something unique
09-30-2012, 03:25 PM #13
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by iPROFamily View Post
I need ideas for the purple kush v.4 so im here asking if you guys want to see something in the patch just comment and ill see what i can you for you guys

New design ? i have no idea of what to make my next design look alike.

New Options ? i have added some new mods to it even modded flamethrower in weapon menu something you guys havent seen yet.

what would you guys like to see in the patch ?

i think you should just stop making them your an awesome coder just retire Happy
09-30-2012, 03:42 PM #14
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ziliak View Post
Add some mw2 like codes in. Such as portal gun, human centipede, and more menu editors. You don't have to change the design just make it so you can put the shader in the left, right, or center. This patch is great and keep up the good work.Enzo When you release you should do something original like releasing for all cods :carling: Maybe even make it a zombies patch. Just go for something unique

portal gun, human centipede already added thanks to you and editors what kind ?
09-30-2012, 07:01 PM #15
Ziliak
Haxor!
Originally posted by iPROFamily View Post
portal gun, human centipede already added thanks to you and editors what kind ?
Sweet! By menu editors i mean make an option in the sub menu called, "Design Menu" where you can move the menu to the left side, middle, or right side(default). You can see what I mean here, at 0:39.

If you added this you wouldn't have to worry about completely re-designing your menu. People could just make it to their own liking

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by WhyIsChocoAMod View Post
i think you should just stop making them your an awesome coder just retire Happy

Yea so then the world at war forum can just die and live happily ever after NO
09-30-2012, 08:39 PM #16
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]

Yea so then the world at war forum can just die and live happily ever after NO

shut up, if it would die off with out him then you go do it...
09-30-2012, 09:11 PM #17
Ziliak
Haxor!
shut up, if it would die off with out him then you go do it...

It was just a joke man :|
09-30-2012, 09:41 PM #18
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
It was just a joke man :|

and if the w@w forum died off.... it wouldnt LIVE happily ever after...
09-30-2012, 10:43 PM #19
iPROFamily
Gym leader
and if the w@w forum died off.... it wouldnt LIVE happily ever after...

The game is old so no one wants to mod it anymore like me this is my last patch for cod5 i think lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo