09-30-2012, 05:06 AM #1
iPROFamily
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need ideas for the purple kush v.4 so im here asking if you guys want to see something in the patch just comment and ill see what i can you for you guys

New design ? i have no idea of what to make my next design look alike.

New Options ? i have added some new mods to it even modded flamethrower in weapon menu something you guys havent seen yet.

what would you guys like to see in the patch ?

The following 3 users say thank you to iPROFamily for this useful post:

MxModz1, Pseudo_Soldier, Snake Eyes
09-30-2012, 11:00 PM #20
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by iPROFamily View Post
The game is old so no one wants to mod it anymore like me this is my last patch for cod5 i think lol

lol, yea your amazing though
10-01-2012, 01:45 AM #21
Originally posted by WhyIsChocoAMod View Post
i think you should just stop making them your an awesome coder just retire Happy

LoLz I Love Your Name!!

The following user thanked ChrisIsLogic for this useful post:

xTc
10-01-2012, 10:39 AM #22
i already got the rank and prestige working on my v4 and xraws patch is already added

Awesome Smile). I can not wait till you release it i love your w@w patches there the best Smile. Have a go at a zombie menu?
10-01-2012, 11:28 AM #23
I need ideas for the purple kush v.4 so im here asking if you guys want to see something in the patch just comment and ill see what i can you for you guys

New Options ? i have added some new mods to it even modded flamethrower in weapon menu something you guys havent seen yet.

hi i use your purple kush v3 atm its an amazing patch :y: in the v4 would it be possible to add a decent infectable menu & maybe a few diffrent types of binds? ......in the menu u could make it the sel design menu look with purple instead of green around it Winky Winky ? maybe hawkins undead as a game mode/or a new patch .....or both? add in tits in the sky mod as well like mw2 Awesome face
thats a few of my ideas hope it helps u
10-01-2012, 11:57 AM #24
MxModz1
Little One
I need ideas for the purple kush v.4 so im here asking if you guys want to see something in the patch just comment and ill see what i can you for you guys

- Can you add fast binds if you are host? Like in MW2, e.g: You lie down, press right dpad and all players will be teleported to your crosshair

- "Give Prestige 10" and "Give Prestige 11" in the Verification Menu would be nice (In your v3 you can only give level 65, not prestige)

- oh, and can you add "Normal Fog" in the Fogs menu? So you can disable the other fogs :p

Just a few ideas Winky Winky
Last edited by MxModz1 ; 10-01-2012 at 12:06 PM.
10-01-2012, 04:35 PM #25
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Add my patch Winky Winky (HINT) i would love to use your patch if i could switch to mine Smile i would love to see Your v3 on zombies Happy
10-01-2012, 07:33 PM #26
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by x
Add my patch Winky Winky (HINT) i would love to use your patch if i could switch to mine Smile i would love to see Your v3 on zombies Happy

patch already added
10-01-2012, 07:34 PM #27
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
patch already added

Much love dude
10-01-2012, 07:43 PM #28
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by MxModz1 View Post
- Can you add fast binds if you are host? Like in MW2, e.g: You lie down, press right dpad and all players will be teleported to your crosshair

- "Give Prestige 10" and "Give Prestige 11" in the Verification Menu would be nice (In your v3 you can only give level 65, not prestige)

- oh, and can you add "Normal Fog" in the Fogs menu? So you can disable the other fogs :p

Just a few ideas Winky Winky

adding it rite now making a Rank Player Menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo