09-30-2012, 05:06 AM #1
iPROFamily
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need ideas for the purple kush v.4 so im here asking if you guys want to see something in the patch just comment and ill see what i can you for you guys

New design ? i have no idea of what to make my next design look alike.

New Options ? i have added some new mods to it even modded flamethrower in weapon menu something you guys havent seen yet.

what would you guys like to see in the patch ?

The following 3 users say thank you to iPROFamily for this useful post:

MxModz1, Pseudo_Soldier, Snake Eyes
10-05-2012, 12:03 AM #38
Originally posted by iPROFamily View Post
I need ideas for the purple kush v.4 so im here asking if you guys want to see something in the patch just comment and ill see what i can you for you guys

New Options ? i have added some new mods to it even modded flamethrower in weapon menu something you guys havent seen yet.

Ttry Make custom binds? ik forflah made a script 4 that while back but it's not very stable :carling:
10-05-2012, 12:52 AM #39
BlurzGoHard
Maggbot timeout!
I need ideas for the purple kush v.4 so im here asking if you guys want to see something in the patch just comment and ill see what i can you for you guys

You Still Need To Make My GodDamn Water Slide :P
10-05-2012, 02:16 AM #40
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by BlurzGoHard View Post
You Still Need To Make My GodDamn Water Slide :P

there happy You must login or register to view this content.
10-15-2012, 11:33 AM #41
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller

1. please fix the force host, it doesnt work, i go in a match normal like im host and wait for players but when the game starts most of the time i dont get host
2. i saw your v4 sneak peak it already looks motherfucking epic it will be the perfect patch if the force host works :fyea:
3. give player co host?
10-15-2012, 02:53 PM #42
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by imyourupgrade1 View Post
1. please fix the force host, it doesnt work, i go in a match normal like im host and wait for players but when the game starts most of the time i dont get host
2. i saw your v4 sneak peak it already looks motherfucking epic it will be the perfect patch if the force host works :fyea:
3. give player co host?

i will put in give player host power plus i have made the design better in the v.4 you guys gonna see a little preview of the Design Menu ill try to record a video today

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Originally posted by worrorfight View Post
Add more option for forge mode : P then add a building maker/editor and spawn building and stuff! Happy

i added a forge patch in Patches Menu but i have to work alittle more on it since im getting my new 3.55 probably this week ill have time to work on it

The following user thanked iPROFamily for this useful post:

worrorfight.
10-15-2012, 02:53 PM #43
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
i will put in give player host power plus i have made the design better in the v.4 you guys gonna see a little preview of the Design Menu ill try to record a video today

fantastic.. do you think you could get the force host to work this time? when will this juicey shit be released?
10-15-2012, 02:56 PM #44
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by imyourupgrade1 View Post
fantastic.. do you think you could get the force host to work this time? when will this juicey shit be released?

well ill try to make the force host work since now ill be getting my new 3.55 then i could have everything working for you guys then ill release when im done, ive work on the force host it should work better but i havent test it yet
10-16-2012, 01:37 PM #45
SNBAD
Haxor!
more models if pos Smile
10-17-2012, 02:41 AM #46

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

i added a forge patch in Patches Menu but i have to work alittle more on it since im getting my new 3.55 probably this week ill have time to work on it

Thank you for adding the forge patch Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo