09-30-2012, 05:06 AM #1
iPROFamily
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need ideas for the purple kush v.4 so im here asking if you guys want to see something in the patch just comment and ill see what i can you for you guys

New design ? i have no idea of what to make my next design look alike.

New Options ? i have added some new mods to it even modded flamethrower in weapon menu something you guys havent seen yet.

what would you guys like to see in the patch ?

The following 3 users say thank you to iPROFamily for this useful post:

MxModz1, Pseudo_Soldier, Snake Eyes
10-17-2012, 03:31 AM #47
xraws new patch? (xraws v6), and add the simple binds in the infection menu so you can give your self blinds instead of going into the player verification menu?.
10-17-2012, 04:36 PM #48
:happycry: Could it be? My hopes are at an all time high!

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

I agree xRAWS v5 should be changed out for v6
10-17-2012, 04:36 PM #49
I agree xRAWS v5 should be changed out for v6
10-18-2012, 11:16 AM #50
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
try make something like a poke ball like mw2 thats awesome and add ghost rider make it have a flame on his head so use a flamethrower :S that be cool
10-18-2012, 09:07 PM #51
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by BongHead420 View Post
xraws new patch? (xraws v6), and add the simple binds in the infection menu so you can give your self blinds instead of going into the player verification menu?.

Binds on spawn for host only.
How To Use:
Go Prone and Throw a Frag for AimBot
Go Prone and Fire for God Mode
Go Prone and Knife for Invisible
Go Prone and Aim for Unlimited Ammo
Go Crouch and Square for UFO

and in Infection Menu i added binds which i put them for Avertise Binds because they would be free for anybody you verify so in Player Menu i added one that doesnt have Avertise.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by exiBlue View Post
try make something like a poke ball like mw2 thats awesome and add ghost rider make it have a flame on his head so use a flamethrower :S that be cool

nice idea and im making a new gamemode but only got it working on one map i have to make it work for every map so patch will take a bit to finish, ill probably be releasing a beta dont know when
Last edited by iPROFamily ; 10-18-2012 at 09:48 PM.
10-18-2012, 09:55 PM #52
Awesome as, your the best Smile
10-19-2012, 12:02 PM #53
Binds can only be given right? Not when I give them the lowest verification they can get them their selves? I hate Binds! You want all guns, highest prestige, and jump 100 ft in the air fine but don't cheat and ruin others good LIMITED time. Some people have jobs and responsibilities that get limited playing time and don't need to be killed by people who have god mode.
10-19-2012, 10:37 PM #54
Ziliak
Haxor!
Need I say it, Money in the denk gamemode! You can be the 1st on that! and is space an issue in this patch or no? :think:
10-20-2012, 10:23 PM #55
Kearney158
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ziliak View Post
Need I say it, Money in the denk gamemode! You can be the 1st on that! and is space an issue in this patch or no? :think:

no space is definitely not an issue

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo