09-30-2012, 05:06 AM #1
iPROFamily
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need ideas for the purple kush v.4 so im here asking if you guys want to see something in the patch just comment and ill see what i can you for you guys

New design ? i have no idea of what to make my next design look alike.

New Options ? i have added some new mods to it even modded flamethrower in weapon menu something you guys havent seen yet.

what would you guys like to see in the patch ?

The following 3 users say thank you to iPROFamily for this useful post:

MxModz1, Pseudo_Soldier, Snake Eyes
10-01-2012, 07:44 PM #29
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by x
Much love dude

no problem
10-01-2012, 08:13 PM #30
What about some mods that have never been seen in waw. Like a tanks in mw2, or helicopter, or jet. I would like obstacle courses. Just have to think outside the []. So maybe boats haha. Or freeze ray? Electric gun? Glowsticks? Some of these may not work but at least I try to give feedback. Good luck on v4 and upcoming patchesSmile.
10-01-2012, 10:29 PM #31
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Originally posted by redfireturbo View Post
What about some mods that have never been seen in waw. Like a tanks in mw2, or helicopter, or jet. I would like obstacle courses. Just have to think outside the []. So maybe boats haha. Or freeze ray? Electric gun? Glowsticks? Some of these may not work but at least I try to give feedback. Good luck on v4 and upcoming patchesSmile.

You got some great ideas there, i like the obstacle course one especially.

The following user thanked Peter_Griffin for this useful post:

redfireturbo
10-03-2012, 02:57 AM #32
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by redfireturbo View Post

nice ill make some new mods you guys just gotta give me ideas that ya want

The following user thanked iPROFamily for this useful post:

redfireturbo
10-03-2012, 10:44 PM #33
SC58
Former Staff
I know I've said this be4 but I wanna see the cod4 verison get done
10-04-2012, 12:07 AM #34
Add more option for forge mode : P then add a building maker/editor and spawn building and stuff! Happy
10-04-2012, 01:20 AM #35
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I know I've said this be4 but I wanna see the cod4 verison get done

ill release it for cod4 but someone is gonna have to do alittle work on it just make the mods work on cod4 i can do it but im not cause im tired of cod4 already and already tired of cod5 and this will be my last patch for cod5 i think

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by worrorfight View Post
Add more option for forge mode : P then add a building maker/editor and spawn building and stuff! Happy

well see since this is my last patch i will be adding alot of stuff plus i got new model for cod5
10-04-2012, 02:33 AM #36
SC58
Former Staff
iight i would like to see some1 getting it all working on cod4,r u going to mw2 or u quitin makin patches
10-04-2012, 01:00 PM #37
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iPROFamily View Post
i got new model for cod5

please for the love of god be a dildo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo