06-03-2014, 11:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus Discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every once in a while)

Thanks everyone, and please sub if you like this! Happy
Last edited by xMasterModzx ; 09-28-2014 at 05:55 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to xMasterModzx for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AlecKeaneDUB, BeeMovie, ImGsus, Jacob-And-Britt, Jewels, Jordan, K32Mods, LaRip8, LevelUP, McNulty, NintendoMw, Script Kiddie, SNBAD, TehBinds
06-04-2014, 12:24 AM #2
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Such a beast patch Smile can't wait to see it released
06-04-2014, 12:47 AM #3
i like the patch it look good man
06-04-2014, 10:27 AM #4
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post
Some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus Discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every week or so)

Thanks everyone, and please sub if you like this! Happy

Realy niceSmile pls add some cool skybases and custom trapsSmile
06-04-2014, 11:18 AM #5
NintendoMw
Little One
Awesomeee Happy
06-04-2014, 11:23 AM #6
sirsmokealotENG
Do a barrel roll!
nice to see something new for W@W looks good would be epic if it worked for co op campaign to
06-06-2014, 06:50 AM #7
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
soooo excited for this mod menu
06-06-2014, 07:56 AM #8
BIG fan of V2 and V3! I noticed that there was quite a few really cool mods in V2 that you didn't add into V3:/ For example... the Buyable Ray Gun on Nacht, a few really cool spawnables on Der Reise, and a Gamemode or two. I'm really glad that you are continuing on and making another version of the menu! But please add those few things into V4 as well as the cool features in V3Smile Also I can't wait to see some of your new scripts and mods in action! By the way, please make sure that you release this patch for PS3 as well...because I hate it how Physics 'n' Flex V3 was only released for PC and Xbox. Thanks and I hope you read thisSmile
06-06-2014, 08:03 AM #9
Maybe come out with a new gamemode or two along with some all new spawnables or a Campaign for Der Riese! That would be sick!
06-08-2014, 08:33 AM #10
I love your discarded v3 and I still use it for discarded V4 just add a few more spawnables for nacht and shi no numa and make a unity campaign for der riese and a sky base outside the map with a road full of boxes which we could walk on. Also add all the mods from discarded v3 that will turn in to the best zombie patch ever
Last edited by LevelUP ; 06-08-2014 at 08:40 AM.

The following user thanked LevelUP for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo