06-03-2014, 11:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus Discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every once in a while)

Thanks everyone, and please sub if you like this! Happy
Last edited by xMasterModzx ; 09-28-2014 at 05:55 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to xMasterModzx for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AlecKeaneDUB, BeeMovie, ImGsus, Jacob-And-Britt, Jewels, Jordan, K32Mods, LaRip8, LevelUP, McNulty, NintendoMw, Script Kiddie, SNBAD, TehBinds
06-10-2014, 08:34 AM #11
Something that might be kinda cool is if you made a spwanable weapon holder...like on BO2. When you select it, it drops a mystery box somewhere and you can store your current weapon inside of it. Just a thought
06-10-2014, 12:28 PM #12
Originally posted by AlecKeaneDUB View Post
Something that might be kinda cool is if you made a spwanable weapon holder...like on BO2. When you select it, it drops a mystery box somewhere and you can store your current weapon inside of it. Just a thought

Yeah that sounds cool actually! I'll probably add it in FHRITP
06-15-2014, 04:19 PM #13
Name changer for all players ingame and then add a name changer for host in pre game lobby or in a lobby
06-15-2014, 04:20 PM #14
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post
Some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus Discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every week or so)

Thanks everyone, and please sub if you like this! Happy

U should add a Name changer for all players ingame and then add a name changer for host in pre game lobby or in a lobby
06-15-2014, 06:07 PM #15
YOUR MOM HOE
Bounty hunter
Make a custom map
06-17-2014, 05:36 AM #16
Yo dude its xFadedxVisionz i dont know if you remember me but add me xFaded_xVisionzz
06-18-2014, 04:58 AM #17
Plz release it!!!
06-23-2014, 09:58 PM #18
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
OMG when will this be out i been waiting ever day since this thread came out.
06-23-2014, 10:19 PM #19
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by XxGameModerxX View Post
OMG when will this be out i been waiting ever day since this thread came out.

me tooSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo