06-03-2014, 11:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus Discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every once in a while)

Thanks everyone, and please sub if you like this! Happy
Last edited by xMasterModzx ; 09-28-2014 at 05:55 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to xMasterModzx for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AlecKeaneDUB, BeeMovie, ImGsus, Jacob-And-Britt, Jewels, Jordan, K32Mods, LaRip8, LevelUP, McNulty, NintendoMw, Script Kiddie, SNBAD, TehBinds
06-24-2014, 04:55 PM #20
Originally posted by XxGameModerxX View Post
OMG when will this be out i been waiting ever day since this thread came out.

Lol sorry man, I've been REALLY busy and just haven't gotten a chance to work on it. But most likely i'll be working on it this weekend and post an update video monday Smile (With a possible release date)

The following user thanked xMasterModzx for this useful post:

BrutalExHale
06-27-2014, 11:38 PM #21
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post
Lol sorry man, I've been REALLY busy and just haven't gotten a chance to work on it. But most likely i'll be working on it this weekend and post an update video monday Smile (With a possible release date)

Please release it. I love every single one of ur mod menu for zombies.
07-05-2014, 12:22 AM #22
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Whats up with this menu bro i never saw that video go up on Monday???

The following user thanked BrutalExHale for this useful post:

MrGameModzHD
07-06-2014, 02:31 AM #23
Ive been waiting foe this mod menu for a while
07-09-2014, 02:39 PM #24
Jrichman
Gym leader
Very Nice Patch Keep It Up
07-10-2014, 05:18 AM #25
Bump.
07-10-2014, 05:35 PM #26
Sorry guys, i know i've been slacking on this menu a lot. I've just been really busy doing other things and i haven't really been motivated to work on this patch :/ But i can host lobbies for you guys so you can at least use this patch and give me feedback and stuff!

Add Me On PS3: OMGPOP1337 FHRITP

Thanks, and sorry for not working on this guys

The following user thanked xMasterModzx for this useful post:

NintendoMw
07-11-2014, 01:06 AM #27
Some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus Discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every week or so)

will this be released?
07-12-2014, 01:52 AM #28

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every week or so)

Dude...last night I had a weird dream that I was in Zombie Verruckt, and it was like pitch black throughout the map! You could still see all through this inside of the buildings and the center around the fountain...but it was just really dim. Anyways, the outside of the map and throught those weird tunnels was 100% pitch black and it made the map look really creepy! What I'm saying is that you should add a creepy looking, night script that makes the outside of the map pitch black with fog but just dim the playable area! That would give the map a really cool, very creepy effect that makes the zombies experience a lot more fun! I really hope you see this! If you want more details on what the environment should look like, then message me on Skype pleaseHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo