06-03-2014, 11:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus Discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every once in a while)

Thanks everyone, and please sub if you like this! Happy
Last edited by xMasterModzx ; 09-28-2014 at 05:55 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to xMasterModzx for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AlecKeaneDUB, BeeMovie, ImGsus, Jacob-And-Britt, Jewels, Jordan, K32Mods, LaRip8, LevelUP, McNulty, NintendoMw, Script Kiddie, SNBAD, TehBinds
10-02-2014, 08:25 PM #47
NintendoMw
Little One
Best Zombie menu Happy Ninja
10-16-2014, 10:18 AM #48
Aspire
Banned
cant wait for the release !
10-20-2014, 03:34 AM #49
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xmastermodzx View Post
some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

here's a preview of the menu (this will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every once in a while)

thanks everyone, and please sub if you like this! :d

i want world at war now!!

The following user thanked Jewels for this useful post:

DebuggingCoder
10-27-2014, 01:39 AM #50
NintendoMw
Little One
Im back with Youtube Winky Winky soo i can Record it again my bro! :yes:
11-06-2014, 10:47 PM #51
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post
Some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus Discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every once in a while)

Thanks everyone, and please sub if you like this! Happy

#Release!

:p
11-07-2014, 03:14 PM #52
Could you make this for Bo 2 Gsc
12-05-2014, 12:15 AM #53
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post
snip

Previews are not permitted. Please if you are planing to release the project, release it. Private message me if you want this thread to be reopened with the release.
-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo