06-03-2014, 11:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus Discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every once in a while)

Thanks everyone, and please sub if you like this! Happy
Last edited by xMasterModzx ; 09-28-2014 at 05:55 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to xMasterModzx for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AlecKeaneDUB, BeeMovie, ImGsus, Jacob-And-Britt, Jewels, Jordan, K32Mods, LaRip8, LevelUP, McNulty, NintendoMw, Script Kiddie, SNBAD, TehBinds
08-28-2014, 12:42 PM #38
NintendoMw
Little One
Yo bro Winky Winky
08-28-2014, 05:12 PM #39
Originally posted by NintendoMw View Post
Yo bro Winky Winky

lol WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? xD And can you record Discarded v4 for me? I wanna give everyone a nice video on the progress
08-28-2014, 05:16 PM #40
NintendoMw
Little One
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post
lol WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? xD And can you record Discarded v4 for me? I wanna give everyone a nice video on the progress

Hahah i was dead, Joke Kidding me.

Sure, you have a other skype account or the same pm me on skype Winky Winky
08-28-2014, 05:22 PM #41
NintendoMw
Little One
(This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every week or so)

TustinTustin
09-01-2014, 10:05 AM #42
NintendoMw
Little One

Pm me on skype Smile
09-28-2014, 08:59 AM #43
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
Some of you may know of my previous zombie mod menus Discarded v2 and v3 released recently but i've been working on making a v4. Please give me feedback on what i should do and add to this menu! Right now i'm making new things here and there and also re-doing the old scripts like forge pickup, death skull, etc. I'm making brand new ones. But i've only been working on this for a couple of weeks lol

Here's a preview of the menu (This will be updated with any new videos i upload so check back every week or so)

Thanks everyone, and please sub if you like this! Happy

When is the release? this looks smexy :p
09-28-2014, 05:57 PM #44
Originally posted by DebuggingCoder View Post
When is the release? this looks smexy :p

Thanks! I can't really give you and estimated time of release exact, but i'm hoping to release sometime in November or hopefully before Smile

The following user thanked xMasterModzx for this useful post:

DebuggingCoder
10-01-2014, 01:47 AM #45
Thanks! I can't really give you and estimated time of release exact, but i'm hoping to release sometime in November or hopefully before Smile

Well ya better start getting crackin', cuz Dan Dactyl says Previews are no longer allowed on NGU.
10-01-2014, 06:37 PM #46
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
Well ya better start getting crackin', cuz Dan Dactyl says Previews are no longer allowed on NGU.

lol wow, That's wierd.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo