08-24-2013, 05:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its over, didnt know this would turn into world war 3, a lesson to be learned.
Last edited by thebigbossxseb ; 08-24-2013 at 10:34 PM.

The following user thanked thebigbossxseb for this useful post:

Shark

The following 25 users groaned at thebigbossxseb for this awful post:

-CTAmbush-, -DirtySeX-, C R A V E, cielphantomhive, Daddy, Sabotage, DJR_Supreme, FwiskyFIFA, Hayden, Inferno_Ace, ResistTheJamsha, Modus, Jango, AFG, Richard., SeanVII, Silent Assassin, SooIced, Swifter, TravAU, U WOT M8, Xavier G., Xcesar1911X
08-24-2013, 05:34 AM #2
Jimmie_Rustles
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
I just couldn't go through with it i had to cancel my ps4 i rather pay more money and get the service i pay for for unrivaled online gaming and social community features, mainly im doing this because of the amount of bullshit i see how people mod the crap out of almost every online game on ps3..... i just know deep in my core some faggot will end up jailbreaking the ps4 and alll will go to hell from there, i love how microsoft bands people there are tons of people getting banned for modding on cod 4 and waw, people are getting banned for even being in lobbies, its just so awesome and secure there hackers never last.
Someday.... if legitimacy comes back to sony i may get one down the line but for now done....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26674[/ATTACH]

The following 3 users say thank you to Jimmie_Rustles for this useful post:

Daddy, Shane, Zwiik
08-24-2013, 06:01 AM #3
Originally posted by Rustles View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26674[/ATTACH]

I know many that do. Legitimacy is important, all we ask for is fair play if thats too much then no need to even quote my thread sir. From what i can see you are one of those people that fall under the category of the people that ruin the fun so please..... your not even suppose to be here.
08-24-2013, 06:13 AM #4
Jimmie_Rustles
Do a barrel roll!
I know many that do. Legitimacy is important, all we ask for is fair play if thats too much then no need to even quote my thread sir. From what i can see you are one of those people that fall under the category of the people that ruin the fun so please..... your not even suppose to be here.

Dude, calm down it was a joke. I was messing with you.
08-24-2013, 06:15 AM #5
Dude, calm down it was a joke. I was messing with you.

This isn't a laughing matter i was dead serious about my post, i love sony with all my heart but they cant protect their community for shit.
08-24-2013, 06:18 AM #6
Jimmie_Rustles
Do a barrel roll!
This isn't a laughing matter i was dead serious about my post, i love sony with all my heart but they cant protect their community for shit.

I know they can't. I plan on getting a Xbox 360 soon. But again I was joking around. You could have responded by just plain out saying it wasn't a laughing matter like you said. You didn't need to leave a bad comment on my page and give me bad rep.
08-24-2013, 06:23 AM #7
I know they can't. I plan on getting a Xbox 360 soon. But again I was joking around. You could have responded by just plain out saying it wasn't a laughing matter like you said. You didn't need to leave a bad comment on my page and give me bad rep.

WEll if that is the case, why say Nobody cares ? that was extremely rude. Anyway i did not make this thread to argue with people, i apologize.
08-24-2013, 06:27 AM #8
Jimmie_Rustles
Do a barrel roll!
WEll if that is the case, why say Nobody cares ? that was extremely rude. Anyway i did not make this thread to argue with people, i apologize.

Im sorry if you were offened. I didn't think you would take it that seriously. But to be honest, I probably wasn't going to be the only one saying that.
08-24-2013, 06:39 AM #9
Im sorry if you were offened. I didn't think you would take it that seriously. But to be honest, I probably wasn't going to be the only one saying that.

I can understand that, this being a ps3 lovers site, don't get me wrong im one too, i simply believe people can mod the hell out of a game all they want but dont do it online and ruin the fun for other people.
08-24-2013, 06:46 AM #10
Jimmie_Rustles
Do a barrel roll!
I can understand that, this being a ps3 lovers site, don't get me wrong im one too, i simply believe people can mod the hell out of a game all they want but dont do it online and ruin the fun for other people.

But in peoples minds they think "whats the point of modding if I cant show it off or use it to an unfair advantage?"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo