08-24-2013, 05:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its over, didnt know this would turn into world war 3, a lesson to be learned.
Last edited by thebigbossxseb ; 08-24-2013 at 10:34 PM.

The following user thanked thebigbossxseb for this useful post:

Shark

The following 25 users groaned at thebigbossxseb for this awful post:

-CTAmbush-, -DirtySeX-, C R A V E, cielphantomhive, Daddy, Sabotage, DJR_Supreme, FwiskyFIFA, Hayden, Inferno_Ace, ResistTheJamsha, Modus, Jango, AFG, Richard., SeanVII, Silent Assassin, SooIced, Swifter, TravAU, U WOT M8, Xavier G., Xcesar1911X
08-24-2013, 02:56 PM #20
Originally posted by Uk View Post
i have both ps3 and 360 and lobbies on both bans on both you are stupid

No you are the stupid one kid serves anyone right for modding gamerscore avatars or anything its against microsofts policies you are just simply not allowed to tamper with anything in any kind of way now if you got banned for doing lobbies modding etc and you are complaining about that then all i can say is god help you.......... you are forgetting the fact that ps3's security is shite i know people that have been running around on black ops 2 with dex 4.21 modding the fuck out of it since release they have still not been banned and i know a ton, on how quick you get banned is amazing jtags only survive for a few hours of you are lucky unless you are a pathetic no life and buy private servers costing you 300 dollars a day thats a different story, in the end i have been playing xbox and ps3 both for years and years and from my experience sony is a joke, the amount of mods i see people using on cod battflefield etc is ubelievable on xbox it is very rare to run into these things.
Also make some sense when you quote top dog i was not even talking about getting banned i was implying how microsoft is more better with security than sony.
08-24-2013, 02:57 PM #21
Originally posted by JailbreakJacob View Post
You're full of bullcarp. I already own a 360, and a PS3...

I'm full of bullcrap ? if thats the case how come your able to take cfws online for months and months even years and not get banned (if you are clever), and people using modded eboots and modding the fuck out of all cod games, how come people cant do that on xbox ? roll in your own bullcrap kid this isnt your place to talk.
08-24-2013, 02:59 PM #22
Originally posted by Ace View Post
The Xbox One will get hacked first guaranteed bro.

And Xbox Live is complete shit.

We will see buddy, you just have ti understand the kind of security shit they got going for the xbox one research about it let alone lobbies..... what u say in the party chat is getting recorded and yeah ok invading privacy blablabla but i dont have a problem with that as i dont do or say anything illegal or agaisnt microsoft policies so im good to go.
08-24-2013, 03:04 PM #23
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I would be getting an xbox one first but that higher price point is a no for me.
Hope that PSN has improved a ton!
Enjoy the xbox both consoles won't be going wrong with.

Yeah bro best bet is to get both, my decision is just different im done with sony all together, i have a clan of 43 members who play cod and battlefield very competitively but ever since we started playing on ps3 its been hell, the higher price is worth it you get a 1080p kinect man u walk in your room and say xbox on it will switch on :P
08-24-2013, 03:14 PM #24
Jango
I love my kitteh
I wish I could give a shit. Negged.
08-24-2013, 03:22 PM #25
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
We will see buddy, you just have ti understand the kind of security shit they got going for the xbox one research about it let alone lobbies..... what u say in the party chat is getting recorded and yeah ok invading privacy blablabla but i dont have a problem with that as i dont do or say anything illegal or agaisnt microsoft policies so im good to go.

Yeah, that's what makes Microsoft shit.
08-24-2013, 04:14 PM #26
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Ohh well, but did you really had to come to NGU and talk about.
There is One thing I now about your post and Xbox one....... No body gives a fuck Smile

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

txlonghorn97
08-24-2013, 04:19 PM #27
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
I just couldn't go through with it i had to cancel my ps4 i rather pay more money and get the service i pay for for unrivaled online gaming and social community features, mainly im doing this because of the amount of bullshit i see how people mod the crap out of almost every online game on ps3..... i just know deep in my core some faggot will end up jailbreaking the ps4 and alll will go to hell from there, i love how microsoft bans people there are tons of people getting banned for modding on cod 4 and waw, people are getting banned for even being in lobbies, its just so awesome and secure there, hackers never last on X=microsoft.
Someday.... if legitimacy comes back to sony i may get one down the line but for now, done....

i dont think people sometimes realize that the 360 got cracked in under a year after launch and it took over 3 years to crack the ps3, also sony wont make the same mistake again, the security on the next gen console will be better than ever, and even if there is some sort of crack, it wont be a crack that allows access to files on the console it will probably be a hello world text change or something. and that is "IF" it gets even close to cracked which im 99% sure it wont.
08-24-2013, 04:34 PM #28
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Yeah sony probably didnt change anything at all to how they were modding ps3s dude.

Besides that, didnt the xbox get hacked long before the ps3? Jtags were everywhere for awhile if i remember why i stopped playing my xbox.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo