08-24-2013, 05:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its over, didnt know this would turn into world war 3, a lesson to be learned.
Last edited by thebigbossxseb ; 08-24-2013 at 10:34 PM.

The following user thanked thebigbossxseb for this useful post:

Shark

The following 25 users groaned at thebigbossxseb for this awful post:

-CTAmbush-, -DirtySeX-, C R A V E, cielphantomhive, Daddy, Sabotage, DJR_Supreme, FwiskyFIFA, Hayden, Inferno_Ace, ResistTheJamsha, Modus, Jango, AFG, Richard., SeanVII, Silent Assassin, SooIced, Swifter, TravAU, U WOT M8, Xavier G., Xcesar1911X
08-24-2013, 09:07 PM #38
HAHAHAHA, init?
Originally posted by U
Buys a nextgen console to play COD tears
08-24-2013, 09:48 PM #39
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
I just couldn't go through with it i had to cancel my ps4 i rather pay more money and get the service i pay for for unrivaled online gaming and social community features, mainly im doing this because of the amount of bullshit i see how people mod the crap out of almost every online game on ps3..... i just know deep in my core some faggot will end up jailbreaking the ps4 and alll will go to hell from there, i love how microsoft bans people there are tons of people getting banned for modding on cod 4 and waw, people are getting banned for even being in lobbies, its just so awesome and secure there, hackers never last on X=microsoft.
Someday.... if legitimacy comes back to sony i may get one down the line but for now, done....

Keep hating my haters i need you to make me famous.

Well that was just dumb.
08-24-2013, 10:17 PM #40
Richard.
Won't be active..
"I hate hackers/modders blah blah blah"

You have one of the biggest "Modded/Hacked Trophy shops" on here so you can just be quiet to be honest. If you cared so much you wouldn't of even considered doing your own CFW shit. Reply to me in a mad way all you want. All I can see is hypocrisy.

I also forgot that JTAG was none exsistant, oh them legitimate people. What a better console :y:
Last edited by Richard. ; 08-24-2013 at 10:22 PM.
08-24-2013, 10:30 PM #41
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Your literally one of the biggest fucking idiots I have ever seen. Well you are just another statistic in the world of retardation. Congratulations.

The following user thanked -DirtySeX- for this useful post:

Richard.
08-24-2013, 11:25 PM #42
Your mum should've had an abortion. A lesson to be learned :p
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
Its over, didnt know this would turn into world war 3, a lesson to be learned.
08-24-2013, 11:26 PM #43
^^
^^
^^
^^

Originally posted by JailbreakJacob View Post
Your mum should've had an abortion. A lesson to be learned :p
08-25-2013, 01:39 AM #44
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Xbox is shit. Ps4 will ultimately become the 'hack=instaban' instantly. Trust me.
08-25-2013, 04:21 AM #45
Default Avatar
WOLF
Welp, this went south.
08-25-2013, 06:59 AM #46
Millz
Worth the Weight
How about we all respect other peoples choices on how to spend their own money. I know that sounds like a radical idea but just try.

The following 3 users say thank you to Millz for this useful post:

Groovy, thebigbossxseb, webzy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo