08-24-2013, 05:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its over, didnt know this would turn into world war 3, a lesson to be learned.
Last edited by thebigbossxseb ; 08-24-2013 at 10:34 PM.

The following user thanked thebigbossxseb for this useful post:

Shark

The following 25 users groaned at thebigbossxseb for this awful post:

-CTAmbush-, -DirtySeX-, C R A V E, cielphantomhive, Daddy, Sabotage, DJR_Supreme, FwiskyFIFA, Hayden, Inferno_Ace, ResistTheJamsha, Modus, Jango, AFG, Richard., SeanVII, Silent Assassin, SooIced, Swifter, TravAU, U WOT M8, Xavier G., Xcesar1911X
08-24-2013, 04:41 PM #29
Originally posted by Ace View Post
Yeah, that's what makes Microsoft shit.

Yeah shit for a non law abiding citizen.
08-24-2013, 05:02 PM #30
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post

No body gives two shits and a fuck if you want to waste your money.
08-24-2013, 05:16 PM #31
Originally posted by Jango View Post
No body gives two shits and a fuck if you want to waste your money.

My girl does :P
08-24-2013, 05:23 PM #32

lol is someone mad?

PS4 is more powerful than the Xbox One, not sure why you would get a console that's weaker, pay $100 more for the console, and on top of that pay for Live.
08-24-2013, 05:33 PM #33
UncleRichardJr
Are you high?
I just couldn't go through with it i had to cancel my ps4 i rather pay more money and get the service i pay for for unrivaled online gaming and social community features, mainly im doing this because of the amount of bullshit i see how people mod the crap out of almost every online game on ps3..... i just know deep in my core some faggot will end up jailbreaking the ps4 and alll will go to hell from there, i love how microsoft bans people there are tons of people getting banned for modding on cod 4 and waw, people are getting banned for even being in lobbies, its just so awesome and secure there, hackers never last on X=microsoft.
Someday.... if legitimacy comes back to sony i may get one down the line but for now, done....

just because you get in modded lobbies on PS3 doesn't mean PS4 is gonna be hacked, dumbass Drack

The following 2 users say thank you to UncleRichardJr for this useful post:

cielphantomhive, James90
08-24-2013, 05:45 PM #34
Originally posted by Captain
just because you get in modded lobbies on PS3 doesn't mean PS4 is gonna be hacked, dumbass Drack

woo time
08-24-2013, 06:29 PM #35
Each to their own i guess, although if people didnt hack and jailbreak the ps3 you wouldn't be making money in your shop?!?!? Kinda weird how you hate the fact people hack so much but do it yourself? Contradiction much?

But like i say each to their own and it is your choice and yours alone.
Last edited by Plathunter8 ; 08-24-2013 at 06:31 PM.
08-24-2013, 07:35 PM #36
well if that is the case, why say nobody cares ? That was extremely rude. Anyway i did not make this thread to argue with people, i apologize.

this guy werks for xbox and he said he wus guna rat everyone that buys a ps4 hes also illumitati partnered you have been warned

The following user thanked console crunch for this useful post:

SeemsLegit_
08-24-2013, 08:24 PM #37
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
Buys a nextgen console to play COD tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo