08-24-2013, 05:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its over, didnt know this would turn into world war 3, a lesson to be learned.
Last edited by thebigbossxseb ; 08-24-2013 at 10:34 PM.

The following user thanked thebigbossxseb for this useful post:

Shark

The following 25 users groaned at thebigbossxseb for this awful post:

-CTAmbush-, -DirtySeX-, C R A V E, cielphantomhive, Daddy, Sabotage, DJR_Supreme, FwiskyFIFA, Hayden, Inferno_Ace, ResistTheJamsha, Modus, Jango, AFG, Richard., SeanVII, Silent Assassin, SooIced, Swifter, TravAU, U WOT M8, Xavier G., Xcesar1911X
08-24-2013, 06:51 AM #11
Originally posted by Rustles View Post
But in peoples minds they think "whats the point of modding if I cant show it off or use it to an unfair advantage?"

I dont think pissing people off so badly is a way of showing off, if they want to show off they can show their mods on youtube for offline gaming and brag about that, i just hope the day comes where any single person that mods online get banned on the spot console profile and ip banned, i know microsoft is very capable of doing that like make a backdoor trojan implanted in every console and disc, if sony figure out something like that then maybe there is hope.
08-24-2013, 12:28 PM #12
maps4890
ア丂刀 ︻デ═一
I got a story. I have 2 xbox's (1 for me and brother)and the reason why I decided to go with Sony is because of microsoft banning. I wasn't a major modder like cod patch hacking and stuff. (Couldn't because it was just hdd mods) But like save game modding, gamerscore, and avatar skin color. I spent all my money on map packs for cod , Xbox live membership... then they supposedly give you a marker by changing your gamer zone to cheater. Then they waited a 3 years later for release of black ops 2. I get my cod bo2 hardened edition, and put in the redeem codes, +season pass. 2 weeks later after about 1st prestige...
They account ban me till 12/19/9999. So basically they screwed me out of everything I bought over the past half of a decade. I can't redownload anything at all. All this for colored avatar skin/ gamerscore.(really threatening I know) I had to rebuy everything all around bo2 $100 live membership+$50 season pass. Oh and my live membership was family membership, $100 for a year for 4 accounts. (Very good deal)
They are now no longer allowing family membership...
I don't care to much now but, I was pissed. Lol that's why I'm switching...
Ps. Xbox live enforcement team does not have a telephone. Lol
08-24-2013, 12:42 PM #13
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
i have both ps3 and 360 and lobbies on both bans on both you are stupid
08-24-2013, 12:42 PM #14
S3XS
Banned
Originally posted by maps4890 View Post
I got a story. I have 2 xbox's (1 for me and brother)and the reason why I decided to go with Sony is because of microsoft banning. I wasn't a major modder like cod patch hacking and stuff. (Couldn't because it was just hdd mods) But like save game modding, gamerscore, and avatar skin color. I spent all my money on map packs for cod , Xbox live membership... then they supposedly give you a marker by changing your gamer zone to cheater. Then they waited a 3 years later for release of black ops 2. I get my cod bo2 hardened edition, and put in the redeem codes, +season pass. 2 weeks later after about 1st prestige...
They account ban me till 12/19/9999. So basically they screwed me out of everything I bought over the past half of a decade. I can't redownload anything at all. All this for colored avatar skin/ gamerscore.(really threatening I know) I had to rebuy everything all around bo2 $100 live membership+$50 season pass. Oh and my live membership was family membership, $100 for a year for 4 accounts. (Very good deal)
They are now no longer allowing family membership...
I don't care to much now but, I was pissed. Lol that's why I'm switching...
Ps. Xbox live enforcement team does not have a telephone. Lol

this is how I was on PS3 all I did was prestige glitch on COD lol and banned lost my season pass for every COD starting with MW2 full games of GTA3 GTAVC GTASA SR3 SR2 GTA4 and more games I can't think of but whatever huh lol
08-24-2013, 01:08 PM #15
The Xbox One will get hacked first guaranteed bro.

And Xbox Live is complete shit.

The following user thanked Inferno_Ace for this useful post:

thebigbossxseb
08-24-2013, 01:34 PM #16
You're full of bullcarp. I already own a 360, and a PS3...
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
I just couldn't go through with it i had to cancel my ps4 i rather pay more money and get the service i pay for for unrivaled online gaming and social community features, mainly im doing this because of the amount of bullshit i see how people mod the crap out of almost every online game on ps3..... i just know deep in my core some faggot will end up jailbreaking the ps4 and alll will go to hell from there, i love how microsoft bans people there are tons of people getting banned for modding on cod 4 and waw, people are getting banned for even being in lobbies, its just so awesome and secure there, hackers never last on X=microsoft.
Someday.... if legitimacy comes back to sony i may get one down the line but for now, done....
08-24-2013, 01:55 PM #17
Bichote
Former Staff
Sony > Microsoft
Nuff said. :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to Bichote for this useful post:

Kush Friendly, thebigbossxseb
08-24-2013, 02:08 PM #18
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I would be getting an xbox one first but that higher price point is a no for me.
Hope that PSN has improved a ton!
Enjoy the xbox both consoles won't be going wrong with.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

thebigbossxseb
08-24-2013, 02:40 PM #19
The only game that gets hacked online is Call of Duty, so all you have to do is not play COD.

The following user thanked Travis for this useful post:

txlonghorn97

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo