05-03-2009, 11:52 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The hacks are back on ps3! Found by my friend DarkMattata. We are still working on more hacks so please subscribe for more cool vids!! Happy

Proof its real: look at the leaderboards, its today
It's in a ranked cage match(yellow xp bar)

We will not add u, or show u b/c we do not want it released at this time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8r-BCoCIfE"]YouTube - CoD4 Hacks ONLINE MAY 2009! PS3 DarkMattata[/ame]

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

Brodyf11, Genocide-, NanuGama, Nolzad0, oTerroRx, soundterrorist, tom2197
05-04-2009, 01:26 PM #20
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
Nonetheless if he doesn't tell us, just watch the video; it's hilarious fun!
05-04-2009, 04:59 PM #21
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
Well, ive just tried the old method of using your game save and editing the GRAD0_MP file, with no luck! I didn't try getting the lasers working i just tried the "set cg_drawfps 1" which makes the FPS appear in the top right hand corner (as seen in the video). Anyway, that didn't work so the only way i believe it could work is if he edited another file? Let me know how any of you guys get on and ill keep on giving it a go.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Why on earth do they run like that? That has to be something do with how to get these hacks working!
05-04-2009, 06:28 PM #22
silent657
_Elite HaxOr_
..the old method does not work unless we delete the patch and play offline...maybe we should mess around with the server cvars...? like

sv_downloadurl "https://svdownloadurl.com/username/savedata"
sv_allowdownload "1"
sv_allowupload "1"

sv_downloadurl acts as an image of the server located on a website somewhere else, which contains all the custom files you have.

i dont know but im trying everything i can think of..? ill keep you guys posted..
Last edited by silent657 ; 05-04-2009 at 06:30 PM.
05-04-2009, 07:14 PM #23
diiRty_StaChE
Gettin Ripped, Playin Games!
Maybe he just found a way to get past updating his cod4 to play online without any patches...
05-04-2009, 07:38 PM #24
Post a text tutorial on this forum so that infinity ward etc don't find out cuz it won't be on youtube, or you could tell people who give you something in return ( i will give you a sig/ banner/ anything to do with gfx :p)
05-04-2009, 07:55 PM #25
Sup4rstar
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Tacotime77 View Post
ummm do u really want me to make a tut so it gets patched in 3days?? um no i made the vid to prove its possible, so ppl like u can get of there lazy asses and try to find out how themselves.

Why call people lazy asses?? And anyone can make a video like this.. And make it look real
05-04-2009, 08:06 PM #26
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
Well having just been in a game with him, he definatley wont tell us how to do it, he wouldn't even show me it was possible! But when speaking to him, this is what he said 'I cant show you because by showing you, it kind of gives it away how to do it'
05-04-2009, 08:11 PM #27
hddhugga510
Save Point
dude can u send me a email how u did this please
05-04-2009, 08:34 PM #28
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
Originally posted by joshdat3reak View Post
Well i think its good that he found these hacks and posted a video! He didn't even need to show us that it was possible, he could of kept this completely quite, and i bet none of you would have even realized it was possible! So thanks to him, we are now aware that these mods can once again be done on multiplayer, therefore we have the opportunity of finding out these mods for ourselves.

EXACTLY!! thanks, seems like nowadays every1 on ngu and ngb is just a 7yr old that think outsiders the best at everything, all they want is tutorials because there all to lazy to get off there ass and find it themselves.

I didn't need a tutorial, so u faggets do deserve one either!

If i do make a tutorial it won't be for atleast a month but maybe up till 5 months, idk

The purpose of this vid was to show u that HACKS ARE POSSIBLE ON PS3, if u want them bad enough, team up with ur friends to find them.

Also, I have got colored names working again! i'll make another vid sometime soon!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo