05-03-2009, 11:52 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The hacks are back on ps3! Found by my friend DarkMattata. We are still working on more hacks so please subscribe for more cool vids!! Happy

Proof its real: look at the leaderboards, its today
It's in a ranked cage match(yellow xp bar)

We will not add u, or show u b/c we do not want it released at this time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8r-BCoCIfE"]YouTube - CoD4 Hacks ONLINE MAY 2009! PS3 DarkMattata[/ame]

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

Brodyf11, Genocide-, NanuGama, Nolzad0, oTerroRx, soundterrorist, tom2197
05-04-2009, 08:35 PM #29
diiRty_StaChE
Gettin Ripped, Playin Games!
lol anyone who asks him for the tutorial straight up, is a noob, You either gotta earn it or wait.
05-04-2009, 08:50 PM #30
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
Originally posted by Tacotime77 View Post
ummm do u really want me to make a tut so it gets patched in 3days?? um no i made the vid to prove its possible, so ppl like u can get of there lazy asses and try to find out how themselves.

Or the lazy asses like you who get all your hacks of your friends... If you aren't going to post a tut don't post a vid.
05-04-2009, 09:20 PM #31
x S4MU3L
Bounty hunter
I agree, this is quite pathetic how you tell everyone to find it out themselves yet your friends tell them? Meh, so what if its patched, thats good, i want the game to be LEGIT. Its fun to use them whilst you can but then they get patched, dont cry because you cant play the game because the hacks on COD4 arnt working. On the other hand i can congratulate you on managing to get these hacks online. It is impressive but you've got to understand why people get pissed, you post these and then deny showing it. Its almost attention seeking.

Rep+ though for finding them (Y)

~Exploited x
05-04-2009, 09:22 PM #32
silent657
_Elite HaxOr_
well im glad he posted a video- that gives us the motivation to start looking for a way to get them cvars working again...he said "screw the update" that means he delete the update ???- maybe some networking tools can make so we can bypass the update? dont know but im trying everything...i feel that im on the right mind state-
05-04-2009, 09:36 PM #33
Originally posted by Tacotime77 View Post
EXACTLY!! thanks, seems like nowadays every1 on ngu and ngb is just a 7yr old that think outsiders the best at everything, all they want is tutorials because there all to lazy to get off there ass and find it themselves.

I didn't need a tutorial, so u faggets do deserve one either!

If i do make a tutorial it won't be for atleast a month but maybe up till 5 months, idk

First off Tacotime I dont appreciate some of the crap your saying here! I understand your on Outsiders jock and you think your his competition but the only one here acting like a 7 year old is YOU!
05-04-2009, 09:44 PM #34
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
Well as Tacotime said earlier, this is apparently "simple", therefore i dont believe networking tools are required. But its worth a try?
05-04-2009, 09:48 PM #35
BAS_TURD
Are you high?
Work it out yourself instead of abusing taco lol.
05-04-2009, 10:08 PM #36
Daf
Haxor!
But how is it possible to get past updates and get online? If it's possible to do mods after updating/patching then that would be cool. Did you and your friend manage to "screw" the update after updating?
05-04-2009, 10:09 PM #37
'SpeC™
Youtube.Com/xSpCz
maybe u delete patch nd sign ou nd back in or sumtin?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo