04-21-2011, 12:21 PM #1
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I'm going to start a contest on NGU. It will be "The best CoD4 coders of the week". I will post your mission for the week every Monday, in the mission I will write the deadline for the mission. The judges will be me and Dr.Brad.

PRIZE

10k vBux from me
Rules
1 code per week

The code must be new, which means it must not have been posted before.

Don't release the code before the week that you have submitted the code is over and the winner has been announced.

PM me the code.

The deadline will be written in the mission, please try to send your code in time!

Have fun!

Your mission, week 1

This week I want you to make a new type of gun, think outside the box! The gun can be a new dvar that has not been released or you can build a gun from different dvars
Deadline: sunday the 1/4 12:00 GMT+1 time
Last edited by D@ EnVvY! ; 04-24-2011 at 09:01 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

.Mitch, FourzerotwoFAILS, iReset Nigga, Uk_ViiPeR
04-21-2011, 12:39 PM #2
tylerallmighty
Human After All
CFG, or GSC?
04-21-2011, 12:55 PM #3
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by bananaman
CFG, or GSC?

Personal codes is for MP+CM, so it will be with MP+CM
04-21-2011, 01:25 PM #4
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Originally posted by D
Personal codes is for MP+CM, so it will be with MP+CM

Thats CFG. Winky Winky
A new gun......... I can't test, my PS3's BluRay drive failed. :( But I can still write a code. :y:
04-21-2011, 01:50 PM #5
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by bananaman
Thats CFG. Winky Winky
A new gun......... I can't test, my PS3's BluRay drive failed. :( But I can still write a code. :y:

Ahh I see, you learn something each day! That sucks, but as you said, you can write the code and send it to me! Smile
04-21-2011, 02:31 PM #6
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Originally posted by D
Ahh I see, you learn something each day! That sucks, but as you said, you can write the code and send it to me! Smile

Yeahup. :dumb: L:lol:L
04-21-2011, 04:48 PM #7
Awesome face guess who Happy i lost me account /facepalm so i contacted an admin and am going to get me account back :carling: wooo

but yeh im in. Cant think of anything just yet but im in :Lnext week maybe but can't think this week :(
04-21-2011, 06:25 PM #8
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by WASMONKEYBOMB
Awesome face guess who Happy i lost me account /facepalm so i contacted an admin and am going to get me account back :carling: wooo

but yeh im in. Cant think of anything just yet but im in :Lnext week maybe but can't think this week :(

Hello, long time no see! That sucks, hope you get it back asap! Smile Great that you're in, but to bad that you can't this week, but next time I will think of something else! Happy
04-21-2011, 06:47 PM #9
iReset Nigga
2Fresshh!!
ill try lol i havent really made a gun code be4 but worth a shot xD
04-21-2011, 07:22 PM #10
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by PsNxDrEaMs View Post
ill try lol i havent really made a gun code be4 but worth a shot xD

Good! That's what I thought with this mission, no many people do guns, so it will be a challenge! Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo