04-21-2011, 12:21 PM #1
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I'm going to start a contest on NGU. It will be "The best CoD4 coders of the week". I will post your mission for the week every Monday, in the mission I will write the deadline for the mission. The judges will be me and Dr.Brad.

PRIZE

10k vBux from me
Rules
1 code per week

The code must be new, which means it must not have been posted before.

Don't release the code before the week that you have submitted the code is over and the winner has been announced.

PM me the code.

The deadline will be written in the mission, please try to send your code in time!

Have fun!

Your mission, week 1

This week I want you to make a new type of gun, think outside the box! The gun can be a new dvar that has not been released or you can build a gun from different dvars
Deadline: sunday the 1/4 12:00 GMT+1 time
Last edited by D@ EnVvY! ; 04-24-2011 at 09:01 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

.Mitch, FourzerotwoFAILS, iReset Nigga, Uk_ViiPeR
04-21-2011, 10:59 PM #38
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Hmmmm....... I need ideas. :/
04-21-2011, 11:13 PM #39
emsp
Space Ninja
Originally posted by D
So, I'm going to start a contest on NGU. It will be "The best CoD4 coders of the week". I will post 2 new threads every week, 1 containing your mission, it will be posted on Mondays or late Sundays, and the other will be a thread containing your code and saying that you have become the best coder for that week. If I get many codes I will also post those who came second and third. The second judge will be Dr.Brad!

PRICE

The price will be 3+rep from me and 10k vBux, not much, but as the contest gets bigger, so will the price for winning and possibly for second and third place..

Rules
1 code per week

The code must be new, which means it must not have been posted before.

Don't release the code before the week that you have submitted the code is over and the winner has been announced.

PM me the code.

The deadline will be written in the mission, please try to send your code in time!

Have fun!

Your mission, week 1

This week I want you to make a new type of gun, think outside the box! Deadline: sunday the 1/4 12:00 GMT+1 time

i like the idea even tho i will lose Happy

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by bananaman

do u have a folder of like codes or dvars or what ever
04-21-2011, 11:14 PM #40
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by emsp View Post

Thanks! It doesn't matter if you loose a couple of times, you will get better and soon enough, you will win Smile
04-21-2011, 11:15 PM #41
emsp
Space Ninja
Originally posted by D
Thanks! It doesn't matter if you loose a couple of times, you will get better and soon enough, you will win Smile

haha maby :y::y:
04-21-2011, 11:16 PM #42
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?

Think of sound, apperence, damage etc. Just think outside the box and try something new! Smile
04-22-2011, 12:32 AM #43
DarknessxGXx
Little One
ill compete ive ahready made a few custom weapons gess i could try to find one and enter it
04-22-2011, 01:27 AM #44
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Originally posted by emsp View Post

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

do u have a folder of like codes or dvars or what ever

What do you mean?
04-22-2011, 03:08 AM #45
emsp
Space Ninja
What do you mean?

well most coder peoples have like these big folders of all the dvars Fuctions and stuff like that
04-22-2011, 03:21 AM #46
Originally posted by D
I'm sorry but I can't test patches and this contest is also pnly for MP+CM, you should give it a try, if you can make a patch you can make MP+CM codes to Smile

Cm/mp isnt my thing (too limited) also can i put a vid of my patch and have you add it in the contest :p ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo