04-21-2011, 12:21 PM #1
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I'm going to start a contest on NGU. It will be "The best CoD4 coders of the week". I will post your mission for the week every Monday, in the mission I will write the deadline for the mission. The judges will be me and Dr.Brad.

PRIZE

10k vBux from me
Rules
1 code per week

The code must be new, which means it must not have been posted before.

Don't release the code before the week that you have submitted the code is over and the winner has been announced.

PM me the code.

The deadline will be written in the mission, please try to send your code in time!

Have fun!

Your mission, week 1

This week I want you to make a new type of gun, think outside the box! The gun can be a new dvar that has not been released or you can build a gun from different dvars
Deadline: sunday the 1/4 12:00 GMT+1 time
Last edited by D@ EnVvY! ; 04-24-2011 at 09:01 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

.Mitch, FourzerotwoFAILS, iReset Nigga, Uk_ViiPeR
04-22-2011, 03:29 AM #47
emsp
Space Ninja
Originally posted by studman31 View Post
Cm/mp isnt my thing (too limited) also can i put a vid of my patch and have you add it in the contest :p ?

ok im not trying to flame...

haha but that would be like cheating
04-22-2011, 07:15 AM #48
not flaming or anything but do you realize this is retarded?

I just mean for the fact that they have to be new, and there is probably no new ones out there
04-22-2011, 09:28 AM #49
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by Sn1PaXx View Post
not flaming or anything but do you realize this is retarded?

I just mean for the fact that they have to be new, and there is probably no new ones out there

Not trying to make you look retarded, but on the second page it says, you can send in a new dvar or you can send in a compiled gun from old dvars to makeit look new

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by Dr.
you wrote PRICE insted of prize Winky Winky

Message to everyone else. The aim of this is to try and get the cod4 community together again to how people use to remember it.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

How about we see if people will enter if you and viper enter. if they don't then we might have to do something. I think they would still enter because think of what it would feel like beating you two :P

btw can you change my latest release? i don't know who needs credit :/

Yhea I will put that in to the thread, that this is only to bring the community back together!

Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
ok. Also, what happens to all the codes that get submitted to envy? does he release all of them after even if they didn't win?

The codes will be released in the same thread but on a second page so that the winner is in focus!

How about this. We add my +50 rep to the prize and the winner gets the codes that me and viiper made. So me and viiper are still making the codes and involved in the contest and the prize is a much more valuable prize =D of course I'll have to check with viiper first :P

Thank you, both for putting in the rep and giving me some! Happy Yhea thats a good idea, but we can wait with that for about 2-3 weeks, if you and viiper have won every week and people start to get scared maybe I will "bann" you in some way Smile Also, if you win, you can test all the codes or ask me which one was the second best, and I or/and you can give the prize to him Smile
Originally posted by UK
which map dvar? i got loads =D

I found your code Smile
04-22-2011, 11:20 AM #50
Lopez.
[Insert]
Originally posted by D
Not trying to make you look retarded, but on the second page it says, you can send in a new dvar or you can send in a compiled gun from old dvars to makeit look new

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Yhea I will put that in to the thread, that this is only to bring the community back together!

The codes will be released in the same thread but on a second page so that the winner is in focus!

Thank you, both for putting in the rep and giving me some! Happy Yhea thats a good idea, but we can wait with that for about 2-3 weeks, if you and viiper have won every week and people start to get scared maybe I will "bann" you in some way Smile Also, if you win, you can test all the codes or ask me which one was the second best, and I or/and you can give the prize to him Smile

I found your code Smile

I can give +25 Rep to the winner too, If it helps.:y:
04-22-2011, 12:14 PM #51
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Originally posted by emsp View Post
well most coder peoples have like these big folders of all the dvars Fuctions and stuff like that

I actually don't have a HUGE folder, but I have some codes Taco and me put together. Ill send it over later. Winky Winky
04-22-2011, 12:15 PM #52
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by Cookie
I can give +25 Rep to the winner too, If it helps.:y:

Of course it helps! Thank you! I will put it in! Smile
04-22-2011, 01:25 PM #53
Originally posted by D

i think after this week me and 402 should judge because we will lose alot of people due to us winning all the time,this week is just a test to see if we can bring people back to the cod4 section,next week should be packed.

also,add me to the +ReP list,ill donate +25 to the winner this week.next week will be doubled.
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 04-22-2011 at 01:27 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

Lopez., XSnIpEriSBaCk
04-22-2011, 01:28 PM #54
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by UK
i think after this week me and 402 should judge because we will lose alot of people due to us winning all the time,this week is just a test to see if we can bring people back to the cod4 section,next week should be packed.

Yhea that sounds good, I will begin advertising the contest to cod4 coders now, so it's very good if you are in this week so people see that it's a serious contest

Btw, 500 post now Happy
04-22-2011, 01:31 PM #55
The one to load Favela and Winter crash.

it isnt a code,its a script which loads through bypass but also can load through patches,you would need to back up your cod4 and replace it in order for it to work,which puts you at risk of getting corrupted data.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by D
Yhea that sounds good, I will begin advertising the contest to cod4 coders now, so it's very good if you are in this week so people see that it's a serious contest

Btw, 500 post now Happy

ye,like i posted before,im in this to bring cod4 alive again,same with 402,and congrates.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo