04-21-2011, 12:21 PM #1
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I'm going to start a contest on NGU. It will be "The best CoD4 coders of the week". I will post your mission for the week every Monday, in the mission I will write the deadline for the mission. The judges will be me and Dr.Brad.

PRIZE

10k vBux from me
Rules
1 code per week

The code must be new, which means it must not have been posted before.

Don't release the code before the week that you have submitted the code is over and the winner has been announced.

PM me the code.

The deadline will be written in the mission, please try to send your code in time!

Have fun!

Your mission, week 1

This week I want you to make a new type of gun, think outside the box! The gun can be a new dvar that has not been released or you can build a gun from different dvars
Deadline: sunday the 1/4 12:00 GMT+1 time
Last edited by D@ EnVvY! ; 04-24-2011 at 09:01 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

.Mitch, FourzerotwoFAILS, iReset Nigga, Uk_ViiPeR
04-21-2011, 08:05 PM #20
Originally posted by D
you will make more people enter

i truly love those words =D

The following user thanked Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

D@ EnVvY!
04-21-2011, 08:27 PM #21
Originally posted by UK
if i enter this contest,i would prob win this.

Week One::Mission 1::Gun::give destructible_car_mp (i think its that lol)
or
new type of gun,made from dvars? is this what you mean?

EDIT:i just made a disco Gun =D

I think me and you should be the judges :P We have an unfair advantage of knowledge so we can't compete :P

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by UK
entry sent to you in PM,
total time in making: 17mins

damn, I took 17.00001 mins making my gun :(
04-21-2011, 08:27 PM #22
Originally posted by UK
entry sent to you in PM,
total time in making: 17mins

04-21-2011, 08:31 PM #23
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
I think me and you should be the judges :P We have an unfair advantage of knowledge so we can't compete :P

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

You should enter in my opinion, you guys are sick, the legends of coding, you will do some truly amazing codes which will make people give this more then 100% since a victory over you guys is worth very much!

Btw, con gratz on 2 500 posts! Happy
04-21-2011, 08:37 PM #24
Originally posted by D
You should enter in my opinion, you guys are sick, the legends of coding, you will do some truly amazing codes which will make people give this more then 100% since a victory over you guys is worth very much!

Btw, con gratz on 2 500 posts! Happy

I feel as though it will scare off other people as it will be "ohhh look who won again..." I'll still make some of the codes and post them, but I wont enter the competition.
04-21-2011, 08:43 PM #25
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by D
So, I'm going to start a contest on NGU. It will be "The best CoD4 coders of the week". I will post 2 new threads every week, 1 containing your mission, it will be posted on Mondays or late Sundays, and the other will be a thread containing your code and saying that you have become the best coder for that week. If I get many codes I will also post those who came second and third. The second judge will be Dr.Brad!

PRICE

The price will be 3+rep from me and 10k vBux, not much, but as the contest gets bigger, so will the price for winning and possibly for second and third place..

Rules
1 code per week

The code must be new, which means it must not have been posted before.

Don't release the code before the week that you have submitted the code is over and the winner has been announced.

PM me the code.

The deadline will be written in the mission, please try to send your code in time!

Have fun!

Your mission, week 1

This week I want you to make a new type of gun, think outside the box! Deadline: sunday the 1/4 12:00 GMT+1 time

you wrote PRICE insted of prize Winky Winky

Message to everyone else. The aim of this is to try and get the cod4 community together again to how people use to remember it.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

I feel as though it will scare off other people as it will be "ohhh look who won again..." I'll still make some of the codes and post them, but I wont enter the competition.

How about we see if people will enter if you and viper enter. if they don't then we might have to do something. I think they would still enter because think of what it would feel like beating you two :P

btw can you change my latest release? i don't know who needs credit :/
04-21-2011, 08:47 PM #26
Originally posted by Dr.
you wrote PRICE insted of prize Winky Winky

Message to everyone else. The aim of this is to try and get the cod4 community together again to how people use to remember it.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

How about we see if people will enter if you and viper enter. if they don't then we might have to do something. I think they would still enter because think of what it would feel like beating you two :P

btw can you change my latest release? i don't know who needs credit :/

How about this. We add my +50 rep to the prize and the winner gets the codes that me and viiper made. So me and viiper are still making the codes and involved in the contest and the prize is a much more valuable prize =D of course I'll have to check with viiper first :P
04-21-2011, 08:48 PM #27
Default Avatar
Brad
How about this. We add my +50 rep to the prize and the winner gets the codes that me and viiper made. So me and viiper are still making the codes and involved in the contest and the prize is a much more valuable prize =D of course I'll have to check with viiper first :P

That sounds like a good idea. ill have to check with Envy first.
04-21-2011, 08:50 PM #28
Originally posted by Dr.
That sounds like a good idea. ill have to check with Envy first.

ok. Also, what happens to all the codes that get submitted to envy? does he release all of them after even if they didn't win?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo