04-21-2011, 12:21 PM #1
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I'm going to start a contest on NGU. It will be "The best CoD4 coders of the week". I will post your mission for the week every Monday, in the mission I will write the deadline for the mission. The judges will be me and Dr.Brad.

PRIZE

10k vBux from me
Rules
1 code per week

The code must be new, which means it must not have been posted before.

Don't release the code before the week that you have submitted the code is over and the winner has been announced.

PM me the code.

The deadline will be written in the mission, please try to send your code in time!

Have fun!

Your mission, week 1

This week I want you to make a new type of gun, think outside the box! The gun can be a new dvar that has not been released or you can build a gun from different dvars
Deadline: sunday the 1/4 12:00 GMT+1 time
Last edited by D@ EnVvY! ; 04-24-2011 at 09:01 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

.Mitch, FourzerotwoFAILS, iReset Nigga, Uk_ViiPeR
04-21-2011, 08:54 PM #29
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
ok. Also, what happens to all the codes that get submitted to envy? does he release all of them after even if they didn't win?

i think he releases the winners but im not sure.
04-21-2011, 09:00 PM #30
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Fztf, that sounds awesome, but you're allowed to enter if you would like to at any time! I will put it in to the thread tomorrow, need sleep atm
Dr.Brad, lol I just saw, damn, but I'm from Sweden, so some spelling errors are allowed! I will fix the thread tomorrow!!

Also, I'm going to release the code in a seperate thread, in that same thread I will have a different page were all the other codes go Smile
04-21-2011, 09:34 PM #31
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
Here's mine Smile

Originally posted by another user
/god

The following 2 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

FourzerotwoFAILS, Lopez.
04-21-2011, 09:38 PM #32
How about this. We add my +50 rep to the prize and the winner gets the codes that me and viiper made. So me and viiper are still making the codes and involved in the contest and the prize is a much more valuable prize =D of course I'll have to check with viiper first :P

not all of them just yet,im still in progress with them,i will release code by code through a prize,so it is still fair,if it was a big contest,i would atleast give clues,if you know what i mean 402 :p
04-21-2011, 09:42 PM #33
Originally posted by UK
not all of them just yet,im still in progress with them,i will release code by code through a prize,so it is still fair,if it was a big contest,i would atleast give clues,if you know what i mean 402 :p

Yea. You still need to give me that map dvar :P
04-21-2011, 09:45 PM #34
Yea. You still need to give me that map dvar :P

which map dvar? i got loads =D
04-21-2011, 09:45 PM #35
Originally posted by D
So, I'm going to start a contest on NGU. It will be "The best CoD4 coders of the week". I will post 2 new threads every week, 1 containing your mission, it will be posted on Mondays or late Sundays, and the other will be a thread containing your code and saying that you have become the best coder for that week. If I get many codes I will also post those who came second and third. The second judge will be Dr.Brad!

PRICE

The price will be 3+rep from me and 10k vBux, not much, but as the contest gets bigger, so will the price for winning and possibly for second and third place..

Rules
1 code per week

The code must be new, which means it must not have been posted before.

Don't release the code before the week that you have submitted the code is over and the winner has been announced.

PM me the code.

The deadline will be written in the mission, please try to send your code in time!

Have fun!

Your mission, week 1

This week I want you to make a new type of gun, think outside the box! Deadline: sunday the 1/4 12:00 GMT+1 time

Can my cod4 patch count?
04-21-2011, 09:46 PM #36
Originally posted by UK
which map dvar? i got loads =D

The one to load Favela and Winter crash.
04-21-2011, 09:48 PM #37
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by studman31 View Post
Can my cod4 patch count?

I'm sorry but I can't test patches and this contest is also pnly for MP+CM, you should give it a try, if you can make a patch you can make MP+CM codes to Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo