04-21-2011, 12:21 PM #1
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I'm going to start a contest on NGU. It will be "The best CoD4 coders of the week". I will post your mission for the week every Monday, in the mission I will write the deadline for the mission. The judges will be me and Dr.Brad.

PRIZE

10k vBux from me
Rules
1 code per week

The code must be new, which means it must not have been posted before.

Don't release the code before the week that you have submitted the code is over and the winner has been announced.

PM me the code.

The deadline will be written in the mission, please try to send your code in time!

Have fun!

Your mission, week 1

This week I want you to make a new type of gun, think outside the box! The gun can be a new dvar that has not been released or you can build a gun from different dvars
Deadline: sunday the 1/4 12:00 GMT+1 time
Last edited by D@ EnVvY! ; 04-24-2011 at 09:01 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

.Mitch, FourzerotwoFAILS, iReset Nigga, Uk_ViiPeR
04-24-2011, 06:35 PM #74
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
Why did he -rep you?

My thread, but mostly, because I have such low reppower that I won't be able to hurt him back :/
04-25-2011, 04:01 PM #75
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by D
My thread, but mostly, because I have such low reppower that I won't be able to hurt him back :/

I didn't -rep you in an asshole way. First off, that's against the rules, to offer rep for anything in exchange, in this case a prize would be +rep from all those people.

You're lucky a mod didn't see that.

Some here are real meanies.
04-25-2011, 07:06 PM #76
iReset Nigga
2Fresshh!!
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
I didn't -rep you in an asshole way. First off, that's against the rules, to offer rep for anything in exchange, in this case a prize would be +rep from all those people.

You're lucky a mod didn't see that.

Some here are real meanies.

-Neg in anyway is being a asshole y didnt you just tell him i mean cmon
04-25-2011, 07:33 PM #77
Originally posted by PsNxDrEaMs View Post
-Neg in anyway is being a asshole y didnt you just tell him i mean cmon

Dude, don't worry about it. I've done it to other people before. It's to get a message across. We don't want this site to become focused on rep. It's just unfortunate that blackstorm has such a high rep power. There needs to be the option to choose how much -rep you give someone.

The following user thanked FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

Blackstorm
04-25-2011, 08:20 PM #78
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
Dude, don't worry about it. I've done it to other people before. It's to get a message across. We don't want this site to become focused on rep. It's just unfortunate that blackstorm has such a high rep power. There needs to be the option to choose how much -rep you give someone.

Exactly. That's a good idea, but offering rep directly wasn't a good idea.
04-25-2011, 10:34 PM #79
tylerallmighty
Human After All
I knew this would cause contention. Every fricken thread like this, has some sort of little battle/fight/flame war that goes on. Everyone, just chill, don't worry about everything so much, and this section will be 10x more fun. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
04-25-2011, 11:21 PM #80
emsp
Space Ninja
Originally posted by bananaman
I knew this would cause contention. Every fricken thread like this, has some sort of little battle/fight/flame war that goes on. Everyone, just chill, don't worry about everything so much, and this section will be 10x more fun. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

could u send me the codes?
04-25-2011, 11:23 PM #81
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Originally posted by emsp View Post
could u send me the codes?

Yeah. uno momento.

The following user thanked tylerallmighty for this useful post:

emsp
04-25-2011, 11:24 PM #82
emsp
Space Ninja