01-06-2013, 02:43 AM #1
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What Do You Hate Most About Black Ops 2?

In my opinion, Black Ops 2 is one of the worst CODs out there. I got this game on the 23rd of December, so maybe I haven't played the game enough, but I absolutely hate it.

Reason 1:

The spawns. In all the gamemodes I've played, the spawns have been terrible. Enemies always seem to spawn right behind me. Happens in domination, Team Deathmatch, any multi-team gamemode, free for all(spawn trapping in free for all, really?!), pretty much any gamemode. Maybe it's because I haven't learned the spawns yet, but I still think they need improving.

Reason 2:

Now this one isn't Treyarchs fault, but I can't seem to find a gun I enjoy using, and do good consistently with. I've tried all the SMG'S, and almost all the Assault Rifles, and none of them are right for me. Some games I do amazing with the Vector, and some games it's the worst gun. I just can't find a gun that I like. Maybe I should try some of the LMG's. Wonder how that'll be..

Reason 3:

The maps.. Ever since they started designing maps to eliminate campers, they have been absolutely terrible. Black Ops 2 maps have to be the worst maps I have ever seen in any Call of Duty. Even MW3 maps weren't as bad as this. It is truly ridiculous. The only map I enjoy playing, Nuketown 2025 (go-figure). Hopefully the DLC brings us good maps, because I can't stand them.

There are many more reasons, but I'm not the best at writing stuff out and explaining it (as you can probably tell in this post), but I'm wondering what do you guys hate the most about Black Cocks 2?

EDIT: FORGOT TO ADD LAG. I CAN WRITE A 3 PART NOVEL ABOUT HOW BAD THE LAG IS. THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN HOW BAD THE LAG IS.
Last edited by zertzHD ; 01-06-2013 at 03:03 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to zertzHD for this useful post:

celebi, i_own_nooobs, xSOADx
01-06-2013, 08:18 AM #11
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by gtfomyface View Post
matchmaking, but that's in every cod, i think people in parties should play people in parties, and people playing alone should play with other people alone Smile

Mercenary... Or just play in parties lol.
01-06-2013, 08:35 AM #12
My huge problem is the damn lag. I'm supposed to adjust my game play by the type of connection the server has. The spawn system is horrible. I hate most of the maps, especially "Yemen", "Hijacked/NukeTown 2.0 done wrong". I can't simply enjoy the game with all the BS it has. Ohh yeah before I forget, Knifing <==== It's completely useless unless you have the combat knife out >_<"
Last edited by NBTheKing ; 01-06-2013 at 08:37 AM.
01-06-2013, 09:19 AM #13
ChandlerForrest
Climbing up the ladder
1.)The fact that the first two launch weeks were terrible.

2.)Nobody is getting banned for the duping glitch

3.)Way to easy to level up, I'm 10th already and don't see the point of playing anymore.
01-06-2013, 10:49 AM #14
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Mercenary... Or just play in parties lol.

i play alone in ground war easily with no complaints, but i just don't see how it's fair putting groups of people together against some a random team

the few times i chose to party all we did was triple cap and run around chasing the 3 people left in the lobby :|
Last edited by gtfomyface ; 01-06-2013 at 10:53 AM.
01-06-2013, 11:28 AM #15
Game lag, lag comp, hit detection lag... Did I say lag?
01-06-2013, 09:30 PM #16
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by gtfomyface View Post
i play alone in ground war easily with no complaints, but i just don't see how it's fair putting groups of people together against some a random team

the few times i chose to party all we did was triple cap and run around chasing the 3 people left in the lobby :|

Well there isn't a really "fair" way besides mercenary or multi tdm. You could have a party of 4 vs 9 or 9 vs 7, etc. The thing about playing solo that sucks most is how the game would rather throw you in a massacre than put you in a fresh lobby on a team not losing.

Playing solo is good for getting a quick game, and especially for being a big fish in a small pond.
01-06-2013, 09:34 PM #17
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by cqdcqdmgy View Post
Game lag, lag comp, hit detection lag... Did I say lag?

What region and/or country do you live in? What are your internet speeds/ping and how many people so you live with?

Lag can be bad at times but it's not as bad as you say. Gotta be something on your end. Please be honest and don't say you have 100mb download 25mb up and 10 ping or something...
01-06-2013, 09:46 PM #18
The spawns, the placement of b flags (in dom)
01-06-2013, 10:17 PM #19
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by zertzHD View Post
What Do You Hate Most About Black Ops 2?

In my opinion, Black Ops 2 is one of the worst CODs out there. I got this game on the 23rd of December, so maybe I haven't played the game enough, but I absolutely hate it.

Reason 1:

The spawns. In all the gamemodes I've played, the spawns have been terrible. Enemies always seem to spawn right behind me. Happens in domination, Team Deathmatch, any multi-team gamemode, free for all(spawn trapping in free for all, really?!), pretty much any gamemode. Maybe it's because I haven't learned the spawns yet, but I still think they need improving.

Reason 2:

Now this one isn't Treyarchs fault, but I can't seem to find a gun I enjoy using, and do good consistently with. I've tried all the SMG'S, and almost all the Assault Rifles, and none of them are right for me. Some games I do amazing with the Vector, and some games it's the worst gun. I just can't find a gun that I like. Maybe I should try some of the LMG's. Wonder how that'll be..

Reason 3:

The maps.. Ever since they started designing maps to eliminate campers, they have been absolutely terrible. Black Ops 2 maps have to be the worst maps I have ever seen in any Call of Duty. Even MW3 maps weren't as bad as this. It is truly ridiculous. The only map I enjoy playing, Nuketown 2025 (go-figure). Hopefully the DLC brings us good maps, because I can't stand them.

There are many more reasons, but I'm not the best at writing stuff out and explaining it (as you can probably tell in this post), but I'm wondering what do you guys hate the most about Black Cocks 2?

EDIT: FORGOT TO ADD LAG. I CAN WRITE A 3 PART NOVEL ABOUT HOW BAD THE LAG IS. THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN HOW BAD THE LAG IS.

I never get lag, I mean never. The maps are x100 times better then MW3 as they were the worse maps ever put in a COD game. But anyhow, the thing I hate about this game is the damn noobs who can get scorestreaks easily.. I'd rather killstreaks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo