01-06-2013, 02:43 AM #1
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What Do You Hate Most About Black Ops 2?

In my opinion, Black Ops 2 is one of the worst CODs out there. I got this game on the 23rd of December, so maybe I haven't played the game enough, but I absolutely hate it.

Reason 1:

The spawns. In all the gamemodes I've played, the spawns have been terrible. Enemies always seem to spawn right behind me. Happens in domination, Team Deathmatch, any multi-team gamemode, free for all(spawn trapping in free for all, really?!), pretty much any gamemode. Maybe it's because I haven't learned the spawns yet, but I still think they need improving.

Reason 2:

Now this one isn't Treyarchs fault, but I can't seem to find a gun I enjoy using, and do good consistently with. I've tried all the SMG'S, and almost all the Assault Rifles, and none of them are right for me. Some games I do amazing with the Vector, and some games it's the worst gun. I just can't find a gun that I like. Maybe I should try some of the LMG's. Wonder how that'll be..

Reason 3:

The maps.. Ever since they started designing maps to eliminate campers, they have been absolutely terrible. Black Ops 2 maps have to be the worst maps I have ever seen in any Call of Duty. Even MW3 maps weren't as bad as this. It is truly ridiculous. The only map I enjoy playing, Nuketown 2025 (go-figure). Hopefully the DLC brings us good maps, because I can't stand them.

There are many more reasons, but I'm not the best at writing stuff out and explaining it (as you can probably tell in this post), but I'm wondering what do you guys hate the most about Black Cocks 2?

EDIT: FORGOT TO ADD LAG. I CAN WRITE A 3 PART NOVEL ABOUT HOW BAD THE LAG IS. THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN HOW BAD THE LAG IS.
Last edited by zertzHD ; 01-06-2013 at 03:03 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to zertzHD for this useful post:

celebi, i_own_nooobs, xSOADx
01-06-2013, 10:28 PM #20
shooterace247
I defeated!
I agree the maps in Black Ops 2 is not that great. The SMGs are so weak in this game compared to MW3 there were some you could dominate with like the PP90M1 or MP7. However in this game the Assault Rifles seem to be more dominate because every time I use a SMG there not consistent enough. Unfortunately the lag in this game is not any better. I think Black Ops 2 might be the last cod I get because I don't have high hopes for MW4 this year. :(
01-06-2013, 10:31 PM #21
The maps, in my opinion, are just awful, and the spawn system in completely broken, I constantly die from people spawning right beside me.
01-06-2013, 10:38 PM #22
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by shooterace247 View Post
I agree the maps in Black Ops 2 is not that great. The SMGs are so weak in this game compared to MW3 there were some you could dominate with like the PP90M1 or MP7. However in this game the Assault Rifles seem to be more dominate because every time I use a SMG there not consistent enough. Unfortunately the lag in this game is not any better. I think Black Ops 2 might be the last cod I get because I don't have high hopes for MW4 this year. :(

The SMGs in MW3 are better however saying the Assault Rifles are more dominate is the biggest crock lmao.

Maybe YOU struggle with SMGs but they are the best guns in the game.
01-06-2013, 10:40 PM #23
ExpectKING
Climbing up the ladder
The Knifing is terrible Cool Man (aka Tustin)
01-06-2013, 10:58 PM #24
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
01-07-2013, 01:50 AM #25
shooterace247
I defeated!
Originally posted by Justice View Post
The SMGs in MW3 are better however saying the Assault Rifles are more dominate is the biggest crock lmao.

Maybe YOU struggle with SMGs but they are the best guns in the game.

I get good games with SMGS but then a few games later they are not the same. I've been using the M27 and its got me alot of kills and it dominates for me personally. I'm usually a rusher so I use SMGS all the time in MW3 I would get lots of kills just by rushing into their spawn . Black Ops 2 is different game so I've had to adjust my playstyle not be as aggressive. I find playing defensive with a Assault Rifle does the job better than with SMGS in this game.
Last edited by shooterace247 ; 01-07-2013 at 01:57 AM.
01-07-2013, 01:55 AM #26
Originally posted by shooterace247 View Post
I get good games with SMGS but then a few games later they are not the same. I've been using the M27 and its got me alot of kills and it dominates for me personally. I'm usually a rusher so I use SMGS all the time in MW3 I would get lots of kills by rushing into their spawn . Black Ops 2 is different game so I've had to adjust my playstyle not be as aggressive but I find playing defensive with a Assault Rifle does the job better than with SMGS in this game.

spawns in this game are so predictable you should be going towards them with more aggression :|
Last edited by gtfomyface ; 01-07-2013 at 02:05 AM.
01-07-2013, 03:22 AM #27
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
I can never predict the damn spawns. Only thing I can predict is them being behind me wherever i am on the mat.
01-07-2013, 04:03 AM #28
xProdigyC
Do a barrel roll!
target finders, lag, shock chargers & those damn bouncing betties

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo