01-06-2013, 02:43 AM #1
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What Do You Hate Most About Black Ops 2?

In my opinion, Black Ops 2 is one of the worst CODs out there. I got this game on the 23rd of December, so maybe I haven't played the game enough, but I absolutely hate it.

Reason 1:

The spawns. In all the gamemodes I've played, the spawns have been terrible. Enemies always seem to spawn right behind me. Happens in domination, Team Deathmatch, any multi-team gamemode, free for all(spawn trapping in free for all, really?!), pretty much any gamemode. Maybe it's because I haven't learned the spawns yet, but I still think they need improving.

Reason 2:

Now this one isn't Treyarchs fault, but I can't seem to find a gun I enjoy using, and do good consistently with. I've tried all the SMG'S, and almost all the Assault Rifles, and none of them are right for me. Some games I do amazing with the Vector, and some games it's the worst gun. I just can't find a gun that I like. Maybe I should try some of the LMG's. Wonder how that'll be..

Reason 3:

The maps.. Ever since they started designing maps to eliminate campers, they have been absolutely terrible. Black Ops 2 maps have to be the worst maps I have ever seen in any Call of Duty. Even MW3 maps weren't as bad as this. It is truly ridiculous. The only map I enjoy playing, Nuketown 2025 (go-figure). Hopefully the DLC brings us good maps, because I can't stand them.

There are many more reasons, but I'm not the best at writing stuff out and explaining it (as you can probably tell in this post), but I'm wondering what do you guys hate the most about Black Cocks 2?

EDIT: FORGOT TO ADD LAG. I CAN WRITE A 3 PART NOVEL ABOUT HOW BAD THE LAG IS. THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN HOW BAD THE LAG IS.
Last edited by zertzHD ; 01-06-2013 at 03:03 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to zertzHD for this useful post:

celebi, i_own_nooobs, xSOADx
01-10-2013, 04:58 AM #38
Llalalalalalal lagggggg
01-10-2013, 10:19 AM #39
xSOADx
Banana Joe
They even riuned zombies... Luckily i didnt bought season pass
01-10-2013, 01:51 PM #40
cRaCk_
Do a barrel roll!
worst thing beside lag, maps & knifing is the scorestreaks..
i mean 100xp/kill in s&d ?!?
01-10-2013, 02:26 PM #41
ALXRMZ
Keeper
bitching 12 year olds

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

bouncing bettys are annoying
01-11-2013, 02:19 AM #42
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Reason 1 - People complain about spawns on every CoD.
Reason 2 - You can't do good every game. You have good games and you have bad games. You're just blaming it on the guns and not yourself for doing bad.
Reason 3 - I can agree with this. I don't like the maps either besides maybe Raid and one or two more.

If you haven't played a game in 2 weeks why do you go in a section about it?

The following user thanked Gizmo for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
01-11-2013, 02:56 AM #43
Like everyone else lag. Maps not so bad i mean yes i hate a few but at the same time like a few just like every cod. Guns i think are okay. Alot of people use smg's but i still use my reliable assault rifles, im just that kinda guy. Shock charges are a little over powered but in no way do they make it a terrible game. Im glad the rc cars arent as op as in the first one. All in all i am having a good expierce with the game Smile
01-11-2013, 02:58 AM #44
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by x View Post
Reason 1 - People complain about spawns on every CoD.
Reason 2 - You can't do good every game. You have good games and you have bad games. You're just blaming it on the guns and not yourself for doing bad.
Reason 3 - I can agree with this. I don't like the maps either besides maybe Raid and one or two more.

If you haven't played a game in 2 weeks why do you go in a section about it?

I post in here because I still have knowledge in the game and want to partake in interesting conversations about the game, why else?
01-11-2013, 12:01 PM #45
DangSonIGlitch
Do a barrel roll!
lag, bullshit overpowered guns, bullshit scorestreaks and constant host migrations and being randomly kicked from lobbies

The following user groaned DangSonIGlitch for this awful post:

Porter_Justice
01-12-2013, 10:31 AM #46
Campers and camping equipment
Maps have too many objects unlike mw2 maps were really open "wasteland" "afghan"
Lag compensation
It has the most glitches in all cod series(weird stuff just happens)
Tried to copy mw by using challenges to unlock callsigns instead of using codmoney(dont remember what it was called)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo