01-06-2013, 02:43 AM #1
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What Do You Hate Most About Black Ops 2?

In my opinion, Black Ops 2 is one of the worst CODs out there. I got this game on the 23rd of December, so maybe I haven't played the game enough, but I absolutely hate it.

Reason 1:

The spawns. In all the gamemodes I've played, the spawns have been terrible. Enemies always seem to spawn right behind me. Happens in domination, Team Deathmatch, any multi-team gamemode, free for all(spawn trapping in free for all, really?!), pretty much any gamemode. Maybe it's because I haven't learned the spawns yet, but I still think they need improving.

Reason 2:

Now this one isn't Treyarchs fault, but I can't seem to find a gun I enjoy using, and do good consistently with. I've tried all the SMG'S, and almost all the Assault Rifles, and none of them are right for me. Some games I do amazing with the Vector, and some games it's the worst gun. I just can't find a gun that I like. Maybe I should try some of the LMG's. Wonder how that'll be..

Reason 3:

The maps.. Ever since they started designing maps to eliminate campers, they have been absolutely terrible. Black Ops 2 maps have to be the worst maps I have ever seen in any Call of Duty. Even MW3 maps weren't as bad as this. It is truly ridiculous. The only map I enjoy playing, Nuketown 2025 (go-figure). Hopefully the DLC brings us good maps, because I can't stand them.

There are many more reasons, but I'm not the best at writing stuff out and explaining it (as you can probably tell in this post), but I'm wondering what do you guys hate the most about Black Cocks 2?

EDIT: FORGOT TO ADD LAG. I CAN WRITE A 3 PART NOVEL ABOUT HOW BAD THE LAG IS. THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN HOW BAD THE LAG IS.
Last edited by zertzHD ; 01-06-2013 at 03:03 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to zertzHD for this useful post:

celebi, i_own_nooobs, xSOADx
01-16-2013, 12:20 AM #74
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Lag

Maps

Lack of variety in zombies

No nuketown 24/7 as they promised... "Nuketown 24/7 we never close" Gone after a week if that.

Master prestige glitchers

Freezing?

No new game modes i think

Guns are out of balance

Hit boxes are bad.

Player base sucks

hoping i get crysis 3
01-16-2013, 09:34 AM #75
Lag compensation without a doubt and txlonghorn97 don't even think of crysis 3 for mp its crap I've played it and if crysis 3 mp gonna be like crysis 2 the lag is way worse.
01-17-2013, 10:00 AM #76
I hate the lag. Almost every game I go into is lagging -.-
01-19-2013, 01:02 AM #77
Bengalsfan Modz
Bounty hunter
i hate the lagging and the security they have to many glitches
01-19-2013, 03:39 AM #78
hitting triangle with the scoreboard up and bringing up the stupid trophy shit, apart from that its fun
01-19-2013, 12:42 PM #79
maldive888
I am error
Too many try hards lol
01-19-2013, 12:51 PM #80
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Spawns and lag i would think, also let me throw in pistols, god damn more powerful than most guns.
01-19-2013, 01:38 PM #81
Lag, Plastic Knife, Overpowered secondary (In my opinion)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo