01-06-2013, 02:43 AM #1
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What Do You Hate Most About Black Ops 2?

In my opinion, Black Ops 2 is one of the worst CODs out there. I got this game on the 23rd of December, so maybe I haven't played the game enough, but I absolutely hate it.

Reason 1:

The spawns. In all the gamemodes I've played, the spawns have been terrible. Enemies always seem to spawn right behind me. Happens in domination, Team Deathmatch, any multi-team gamemode, free for all(spawn trapping in free for all, really?!), pretty much any gamemode. Maybe it's because I haven't learned the spawns yet, but I still think they need improving.

Reason 2:

Now this one isn't Treyarchs fault, but I can't seem to find a gun I enjoy using, and do good consistently with. I've tried all the SMG'S, and almost all the Assault Rifles, and none of them are right for me. Some games I do amazing with the Vector, and some games it's the worst gun. I just can't find a gun that I like. Maybe I should try some of the LMG's. Wonder how that'll be..

Reason 3:

The maps.. Ever since they started designing maps to eliminate campers, they have been absolutely terrible. Black Ops 2 maps have to be the worst maps I have ever seen in any Call of Duty. Even MW3 maps weren't as bad as this. It is truly ridiculous. The only map I enjoy playing, Nuketown 2025 (go-figure). Hopefully the DLC brings us good maps, because I can't stand them.

There are many more reasons, but I'm not the best at writing stuff out and explaining it (as you can probably tell in this post), but I'm wondering what do you guys hate the most about Black Cocks 2?

EDIT: FORGOT TO ADD LAG. I CAN WRITE A 3 PART NOVEL ABOUT HOW BAD THE LAG IS. THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN HOW BAD THE LAG IS.
Last edited by zertzHD ; 01-06-2013 at 03:03 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to zertzHD for this useful post:

celebi, i_own_nooobs, xSOADx
01-06-2013, 02:44 AM #2
fergride
Do a barrel roll!
Lag and people not getting banned for glitches
01-06-2013, 02:46 AM #3
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by fergride View Post
Lag and people not getting banned for glitches

Shit forgot to include lag. That's my biggest issue lol.

Lag is terrible in this game, no doubt about it.
01-06-2013, 03:01 AM #4
TrueDemise
Gym leader
Lag should be the first one, I truly believe this game is by far the worst cod made. The gun fights make no sense, the maps are terrible, and pistols are better than most guns. Balanced game my ass treyarch.

The following user thanked TrueDemise for this useful post:

will34
01-06-2013, 03:02 AM #5
Insult
Maggbot timeout!
Lag and campers.
01-06-2013, 03:24 AM #6
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
If you got this game on December 23rd I'd expect you to hate it. Black Ops 2 is a more difficult game than BO1 and especially MW3. Once you adjust it's easy as any other COD game.

Problem is this game favors good, higher ranked players since the better equipment, lethals, streaks and perks all favor higher levels.

The map design is a direct result of all the moaning about camping in previous COD games. Campers so exist and honestly in a game where millions play from varying experience and skill levels camping will always exist to a degree. It's a FPS game not Street Fighter.

People use camping and now lag as a crutch. Lag isn't nearly as bad as before. People overestimate how good their connection even is and/or have multiple things hurting their connections. Lag happens as well as camping but neither are so overt that an actual good player would be bad.

The only thing I could say I hate is Target Finder. Fortunately the people that use it rarely do well.

Opening ports, playing with less laggy people and a decent ping will help your lag.
Having good reflexes, map knowledge using C4, Tac Mask, Flak Jacket or Engineer will help against campers. This game is harder but it's like going from All Pro to All Madden, once you adjust you'll be doing well again.

The following 2 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Dope., wardy

The following user groaned Porter_Justice for this awful post:

txlonghorn97
01-06-2013, 03:27 AM #7
boss10000
Like A.....
Team Mates, they can single handily remove all the issues above.

Spawns

if the team mates don't run into the enemy base or dont scatter all over the map and spread out to much, the enemy wont just randomly spawn all over the place, and of course behind you

Guns

people are lazy and dont try a gun properly and just like the easy to use (maybe not even OP but just easy to use), and by properly i mean you master the gun (gold and fully ranked) then you can say you have given the gun a good go and know how it works.

ps try the MK48, Target Finder, FMJ, Stock, Lightweight, Flak Jacket, Toughness, Tac Mask, just keep your sites up and advance tacticaly

Maps

they suck no argument

LAG

i 9/10 times get host and (thank god) the host disadvantage is not bad (or none existent) and don't actual have bad lag (i know right?) but when other people host i feel the lag and it is bad you just always feel off? just not right you know?

Extra

in my opinion one of the best COD's in a long time and my one complaintent (MAPS) can hopefully get fixed in the DLC that they bring out in the future.

Tryarch is also commited to patching this game i mean the first post launch update nerfed hip fire and increased the recoil on SMG's and nerfed the shotgun? all just to start with? i look forward to what they do in the future, maybe a fully balanced COD?
01-06-2013, 04:18 AM #8
idk man, i honestly gotta say that im loving this cod. now im not saying that this cod is better than cod4, cuz in my opinion, nothing will ever beat cod4. also, a lot of people are complaining about lag, and i cant say anything about it since im almost usually the host, so no comment on the lag. okay, some maps are bad and some maps are good, gotta live with it. and i agree with the fact that campers wont ever be, like, a non-existing thing, cuz theres a ton of people playing this game and everyone has a different playstyle. so theres only really two things i want to complain about. first is the knifing system... enough said. second is all the freezing in the multiplayer menus. i swear ive had to restart my ps3 more than thirty times.
01-06-2013, 04:27 AM #9
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
I freeze every 5 minutes in the main menus. Its ridiculous, but ive never had to restart my ps3 because of it.
01-06-2013, 05:26 AM #10
matchmaking, but that's in every cod, i think people in parties should play people in parties, and people playing alone should play with other people alone Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo