02-22-2013, 08:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, on Black ops 2 a lot of people use shotguns. It seems to me that shotguns give a lot of 1s1k i am not sure i would go so far as to say they are OP but they are for sure annoying as hell to die from. Just wondering do you guys think they are OP? should they be buffed ? Just comment your thoughts on the subject.
02-22-2013, 09:02 PM #2
SilentOne15
Gaspwnage: Silent But
Originally posted by Cronicx187 View Post
Hey guys, on Black ops 2 a lot of people use shotguns. It seems to me that shotguns give a lot of 1s1k i am not sure i would go so far as to say they are OP but they are for sure annoying as hell to die from. Just wondering do you guys think they are OP? should they be buffed ? Just comment your thoughts on the subject.

Hmm. Good question, i gotta say i dont think there OP, Just annoying. I Think It Should B 1s1k with shottys up close.
02-22-2013, 09:09 PM #3
Hey guys, on Black ops 2 a lot of people use shotguns. It seems to me that shotguns give a lot of 1s1k i am not sure i would go so far as to say they are OP but they are for sure annoying as hell to die from. Just wondering do you guys think they are OP? should they be buffed ? Just comment your thoughts on the subject.

Originally posted by SilentOne15 View Post
Hmm. Good question, i gotta say i dont think there OP, Just annoying. I Think It Should B 1s1k with shottys up close.

I agree if there rushing and playing the objective its fine but the range could be buffed and they should be more close range

The following user thanked I Am AnOnyMoUs for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo
02-22-2013, 09:28 PM #4

they should make it more close range but annoying only when a Ghost shotgun in the corner kills me
02-22-2013, 09:50 PM #5
Under Alts Bed
x x x x x x x x x x x x x
The best shotguns for me were on Cod 4. Barely anyone used them. But they were usable, and depending on the skill of the player, you could do well with them. And they were close range.

IMO on blops2 they are op, whilst a shotgun irl provides very long range, as far as games go, it just doesnt work well...

To me its like no scoping, except you spray 20-30 shots which 1h1k, instead of the one you get with a sniper.

It's just for lazy people who can't be bothered to actually work for a kill.

The following user thanked Under Alts Bed for this useful post:

CronicImpulse
02-22-2013, 11:22 PM #6
Elk
Lithium.
Shotguns in this Cod are good if you're using them; but annoying to be killed by over and over again with.
I'd like to say the shotguns have pros and cons. I'd like to. However that isn't the case for them. Take the KSG. That thing is taking it to the extreme with damage/range.
Playing on Plaza using it with a long barrel and the building with the ladder I was defending. Someone spawned at the back of the map and I noticed he wasn't moving so I took my aim and I shot. It killed him. Now that is a prime example of how OP that shotgun is; both damage and range wise. I've done/had it done on me numerous times and it seems to me that they need to nurf this one. Haven't tried the others as much to make an analysis on them but I'm sure the shotties are op.
02-22-2013, 11:57 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

No
And they need to be buffed. I would buff them to the point which most call of duty players would hate me. Saying that my idea of fixing call of duty would cause a lot of players to hate the game most likely. Would be a far better game.
02-23-2013, 12:15 AM #8
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
No. Only annoying but that's because the majority user is the type of guy who would go 12-16 using them.

My biggest issue with shotguns are how your death is delayed. You'll get first 3-4 shots yet no hitmarkers then you'll magically dead and in the killcam you didn't even hit the enemy.

I put shotgun guys in my "troll/scrap killers" pile with Quick Scopers, frag nade throw and pray guys and only pistol users. The type of guys who are 2-10 yet both those kills are on you while you're on a streak.

Shotguns take skill and map knowledge and ARE NOT overpowered. The people who use them seem to literally not give two shits about how many times they die or helping the team. Example would be guys using Shotguns down long sight areas of Turbine and Drone.

When I used shotguns you seem to get 2-3 up close one shots then 2+ hitmarkers at same range, very inconsistent. Again if you're a smart rusher who knows where not to use a shotgun and don't play like it's MW3(meaning you go 10-39 but don't care because you use Support streaks) then shotguns are fun.

The following 3 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

CronicImpulse, Rath, wardy
02-23-2013, 12:20 AM #9
The 1S1K i hate i guess you can consider them being overpowered in a way
02-23-2013, 12:31 AM #10
HomelandSec
League Champion
I would have to say yes and no.

But I have to say, I hate it everytime I get shot with a shotgun close range I always die which is annoying.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo