11-19-2010, 04:50 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Then leave...
Why are you in this section?
To find out people's PSN's to report them..
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it?

If you think people hacking/glitching is "pathetic" then you reporting people isn't much better.
Report button online was made for people as we call it "Nuke Boosting"

Enough said :y:

Cpt.S
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 11-19-2010 at 04:52 AM.

The following 91 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

*BLizZOnE*, おおかみ, 1035AMC, 1337JESUS, 8======D----, Ada Wong, arocc, BaNk-R0BbeR-, baseball-playa7, Dank, bavayjeremy, BDOG54, Ben, BigLastDragon1, billionk, Ch3MiicaLL_KusH, chris48hour, Clanor, CleanMODSHD, Coolcade283, crime2010, CSC-Magic, daley174, DanGFX, das0, DecDeviL, DesmondS95, Det0x, e0tL Mods, Epic?, F*cK ME HARD, Fail, fxckiinnreubenn, Grandad Trotter, guitar3652, ibombo, ihaxgames, InSaNe-xPWEEx, iP4Y, ipodtouch44, iRapeNoobz, JakeM, Janne, jkry_2_1_, Kameo, kisezer, knazze, Kraftix, LOKOTE, Macdaddy4sure, MaEraDot, mattso33, Maxpilat, mikeakateddy, millapepe, Mr Grumpy, Mw2Freak13, ngu Reaper, Night Wolf, nite_master, OPTIMISM, PitifulKarmaZ, PüñKЯéг, Shebang, RaichuHD, RealTimeEditz, rockym56, Sandyballz, shaneod, shelim786, Siberian Husky, soebred, Stud Muffins, Taco_Man, Tazox94, Testozter0n, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, tigerheli, Toon_Squad, tylerrr, UnbornLegacy, uyi, Vaner, Waterguy469, Wfloydboy16, x-oGUNo-x, xHePTiiC-, xShOtz, ZachFean
11-20-2010, 08:19 AM #11
don't hate on people that hack you can still tell if i person got it legit or not by looking at time played
some of us just don't have the time to get to 15th prestige to get some gold guns and extra classes and after all its just a game
plus being 15th prestige doesn't give a person any advantage over anyone else

The following user thanked Shane818 for this useful post:

Ada Wong
11-20-2010, 01:21 PM #12
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by Vo1ture View Post
It's annoying though. I'm not trying to sound like a no life loser, but I want 15th prestige to actually mean something in this game. Then you can see the people who worked hard to get there and be like damn, this guy is probably pretty good.

i dont agree with the last part i have a friend that is 15th legit he played for 1 week week no sleep you think that good?

Any way

I :love: H4X

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Originally posted by Shane818 View Post
don't hate on people that hack you can still tell if i person got it legit or not by looking at time played
some of us just don't have the time to get to 15th prestige to get some gold guns and extra classes and after all its just a game

tottaly agreed Happy & nice first post
11-20-2010, 05:49 PM #13
Vo1ture
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BNPunish View Post
i dont agree with the last part i have a friend that is 15th legit he played for 1 week week no sleep you think that good?

Any way

You're lieing, so your post is irrelevant.

Originally posted by another user

That's the whole point though, to show that they put the effort into getting it while you didn't. Does your teenage brain not comprehend that?
11-20-2010, 07:23 PM #14
i believe if any1 thinks a person is hacking, you should take sometime to report them. The more people reporting the hacker the better chance he/she will get banned.
11-20-2010, 07:58 PM #15
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by Vo1ture View Post
It's annoying though. I'm not trying to sound like a no life loser, but I want 15th prestige to actually mean something in this game. Then you can see the people who worked hard to get there and be like damn, this guy is probably pretty good.

Or has no life whatsoever.

The following 3 users say thank you to juddylovespizza for this useful post:

Greenbolt111, LeBron-James, Sandyballz
11-20-2010, 08:34 PM #16
Sandyballz
Master Debater
I agree just because you are 15th prestige doesn't necessarily mean that you're good it just means you play a lot. That's how I see it.
11-20-2010, 09:38 PM #17
Vo1ture
Space Ninja
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
Or has no life whatsoever.

It will take me about four to five months to get it, as long as you're good it should be possible for anyone.
11-20-2010, 09:56 PM #18
Hayden3430
I am error
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Then leave...
Why are you in this section?
To find out people's PSN's to report them..
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it?

If you think people hacking/glitching is "pathetic" then you reporting people isn't much better.
Report button online was made for people as we call it "Nuke Boosting"

Enough said :y:

Cpt.S

Well Said Smile
11-21-2010, 12:04 PM #19
I understand that you guys love hacking and all but its the stupid hacks like prestige hack and color clan tag that makes me mad... Zombie Hacks, Private match hacks, combat training hacks, or single player hacks thats fine.. Those are really fun... Don't ruin other peoples multiplayer fun becuase you think your cool becuase you found out about something called the internet....

- As for the prestige hack, if your too lazy to get to 15 prestige, either dont prestige or just quit being lazy.. PLUS your gonna get reported 1000 times by the other people in the lobby and that means reset..

- And for the color clan tag... GET TO 13TH PRESTIGE ITS NOT HARD...

And now the trolls who actually wont take the time to read this and hate cuase i'm a new guy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo