11-19-2010, 04:50 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Then leave...
Why are you in this section?
To find out people's PSN's to report them..
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it?

If you think people hacking/glitching is "pathetic" then you reporting people isn't much better.
Report button online was made for people as we call it "Nuke Boosting"

Enough said :y:

Cpt.S
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 11-19-2010 at 04:52 AM.

The following 91 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

*BLizZOnE*, おおかみ, 1035AMC, 1337JESUS, 8======D----, Ada Wong, arocc, BaNk-R0BbeR-, baseball-playa7, Dank, bavayjeremy, BDOG54, Ben, BigLastDragon1, billionk, Ch3MiicaLL_KusH, chris48hour, Clanor, CleanMODSHD, Coolcade283, crime2010, CSC-Magic, daley174, DanGFX, das0, DecDeviL, DesmondS95, Det0x, e0tL Mods, Epic?, F*cK ME HARD, Fail, fxckiinnreubenn, Grandad Trotter, guitar3652, ibombo, ihaxgames, InSaNe-xPWEEx, iP4Y, ipodtouch44, iRapeNoobz, JakeM, Janne, jkry_2_1_, Kameo, kisezer, knazze, Kraftix, LOKOTE, Macdaddy4sure, MaEraDot, mattso33, Maxpilat, mikeakateddy, millapepe, Mr Grumpy, Mw2Freak13, ngu Reaper, Night Wolf, nite_master, OPTIMISM, PitifulKarmaZ, PüñKЯéг, Shebang, RaichuHD, RealTimeEditz, rockym56, Sandyballz, shaneod, shelim786, Siberian Husky, soebred, Stud Muffins, Taco_Man, Tazox94, Testozter0n, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, tigerheli, Toon_Squad, tylerrr, UnbornLegacy, uyi, Vaner, Waterguy469, Wfloydboy16, x-oGUNo-x, xHePTiiC-, xShOtz, ZachFean
03-06-2011, 08:46 PM #74
Originally posted by CLUE View Post
what is wrong with you why would you report ppl are you really that sad and bored that you would actualy take time out to report somebody instead of just starting a fresh game? if you play mw2 you must of reported 100s in the last couple of months... 1 question tho... what do you get out of reporting sum1? even if they get banned you will never know!! hahaha!:derp:

because on black ops it takes no more than 5 seconds to report someoneClaps
03-06-2011, 09:02 PM #75
NOT_A_CLUE
Gym leader
Originally posted by skitterz View Post
because on black ops it takes no more than 5 seconds to report someoneClaps

but what do you gain from it? do you sleep better at night thinking some kid somewhere will be upset when he cant play his favorite game because you grassed him up? i dont understand why you wouldnt just leave if it gets you that angry or it effects your game?:\ if it takes 5secs or 5hrs you are still being a grass,, so what if their rank is higher or whatever its a game its not life changing!:O
03-06-2011, 09:13 PM #76
but what do you gain from it? do you sleep better at night thinking some kid somewhere will be upset when he cant play his favorite game because you grassed him up? i dont understand why you wouldnt just leave if it gets you that angry or it effects your game?:\ if it takes 5secs or 5hrs you are still being a grass,, so what if their rank is higher or whatever its a game its not life changing!:O

I only report people if they're being annoying as **** e.g. singing.
03-06-2011, 09:28 PM #77
NOT_A_CLUE
Gym leader
I only report people if they're being annoying as **** e.g. singing.

you do realise there is a mute function that takes half the time that it does to report them? i understand that singing can be annoying i have seen x factor but im no simon cowell like you :hitman: but i do know the basics on black ops and it seems like some ppl just abuse the report player function when theres no need for it..No:n:
03-06-2011, 10:47 PM #78
you do realise there is a mute function that takes half the time that it does to report them? i understand that singing can be annoying i have seen x factor but im no simon cowell like you :hitman: but i do know the basics on black ops and it seems like some ppl just abuse the report player function when theres no need for it..No:n:

ok im done, im really confused
03-06-2011, 10:51 PM #79
NOT_A_CLUE
Gym leader
ok im done, im really confused

I KNOW,,:derp:Claps
03-08-2011, 09:21 PM #80
kisezer
Pokemon Trainer
NGU is for hacker cheater etc. wat u want here when u dont like hacker booster glitcher
03-09-2011, 03:32 AM #81
I don't do any of the hacks or glitches and so on, I play legit. But I'm also not gonna report someone for it either as long as it isn't hampering me playing, and even then it'd have to be pretty bad to get me to report someone. And it never has and don't see it happening unless they are doing the god mode thing or whatever, I don't even know how to report someone if I wanted to. The way I see it, and I believe someone said it already, fudge a bunch of snitches... snitches are the reason I got kicked out of school (I know, completely unrelated). If someone is irking you in a lobby, mute them or just go to another one, it's not like there isn't 200-400K people online at a time to play with (at least there always is when I play) :p
03-17-2011, 09:49 AM #82
agreed Cpt Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo