11-19-2010, 04:50 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Then leave...
Why are you in this section?
To find out people's PSN's to report them..
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it?

If you think people hacking/glitching is "pathetic" then you reporting people isn't much better.
Report button online was made for people as we call it "Nuke Boosting"

Enough said :y:

Cpt.S
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 11-19-2010 at 04:52 AM.

The following 91 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

*BLizZOnE*, おおかみ, 1035AMC, 1337JESUS, 8======D----, Ada Wong, arocc, BaNk-R0BbeR-, baseball-playa7, Dank, bavayjeremy, BDOG54, Ben, BigLastDragon1, billionk, Ch3MiicaLL_KusH, chris48hour, Clanor, CleanMODSHD, Coolcade283, crime2010, CSC-Magic, daley174, DanGFX, das0, DecDeviL, DesmondS95, Det0x, e0tL Mods, Epic?, F*cK ME HARD, Fail, fxckiinnreubenn, Grandad Trotter, guitar3652, ibombo, ihaxgames, InSaNe-xPWEEx, iP4Y, ipodtouch44, iRapeNoobz, JakeM, Janne, jkry_2_1_, Kameo, kisezer, knazze, Kraftix, LOKOTE, Macdaddy4sure, MaEraDot, mattso33, Maxpilat, mikeakateddy, millapepe, Mr Grumpy, Mw2Freak13, ngu Reaper, Night Wolf, nite_master, OPTIMISM, PitifulKarmaZ, PüñKЯéг, Shebang, RaichuHD, RealTimeEditz, rockym56, Sandyballz, shaneod, shelim786, Siberian Husky, soebred, Stud Muffins, Taco_Man, Tazox94, Testozter0n, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, tigerheli, Toon_Squad, tylerrr, UnbornLegacy, uyi, Vaner, Waterguy469, Wfloydboy16, x-oGUNo-x, xHePTiiC-, xShOtz, ZachFean
11-21-2010, 12:27 PM #20
Holy shit. This is a hacking section get out if you don't like it other then that STFU

The following user thanked .Requiem. for this useful post:

Testozter0n
11-21-2010, 12:46 PM #21
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Shane818 View Post
don't hate on people that hack you can still tell if i person got it legit or not by looking at time played
some of us just don't have the time to get to 15th prestige to get some gold guns and extra classes and after all its just a game
plus being 15th prestige doesn't give a person any advantage over anyone else

ITS NOT A GAME!!! It's a lifestyle :FU: lol
11-21-2010, 01:16 PM #22
dont hack dont go to hacking section ... gay, dont go to texas... same thing
11-21-2010, 01:56 PM #23
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Then leave...
Why are you in this section?
To find out people's PSN's to report them..
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it? ..... er yes it is .its a piss take ban for every 1.. play the game the way its ment to be played..mw2 was a ****ed up coz of all the cheating ...
11-21-2010, 05:38 PM #24
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
Or has no life whatsoever.

Lol, you are so right. :beer:
11-22-2010, 11:39 AM #25
Chopin
Keeper
I don't see what the harm is in having a color clan tag.

-anyway-, these exploits/hacks/BUGS should've been caught and removed in the BETA process. They're too busy trying to get the game out for cash that they put out a buggy game, hey, it's their fault. That's what screwed MW2: the creators, not the community.:black:

The following user thanked Chopin for this useful post:

jkry_2_1_
11-22-2010, 07:19 PM #26
JeffSpicoli
Bounty hunter
You are correct sir!
If they wanna get banned from glitching/hacking!
Then let them do it! Better them than me!
11-22-2010, 08:23 PM #27
Originally posted by Vo1ture View Post
It's annoying though. I'm not trying to sound like a no life loser, but I want 15th prestige to actually mean something in this game. Then you can see the people who worked hard to get there and be like damn, this guy is probably pretty good.

Sad enough as it is most people will make fun of you more for being such a high level than praise your hard work.
11-22-2010, 08:35 PM #28
if you cant respect that some people wanna glitch and have a laugh with there mates then

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo