11-19-2010, 04:50 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Then leave...
Why are you in this section?
To find out people's PSN's to report them..
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it?

If you think people hacking/glitching is "pathetic" then you reporting people isn't much better.
Report button online was made for people as we call it "Nuke Boosting"

Enough said :y:

Cpt.S
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 11-19-2010 at 04:52 AM.

The following 91 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

*BLizZOnE*, おおかみ, 1035AMC, 1337JESUS, 8======D----, Ada Wong, arocc, BaNk-R0BbeR-, baseball-playa7, Dank, bavayjeremy, BDOG54, Ben, BigLastDragon1, billionk, Ch3MiicaLL_KusH, chris48hour, Clanor, CleanMODSHD, Coolcade283, crime2010, CSC-Magic, daley174, DanGFX, das0, DecDeviL, DesmondS95, Det0x, e0tL Mods, Epic?, F*cK ME HARD, Fail, fxckiinnreubenn, Grandad Trotter, guitar3652, ibombo, ihaxgames, InSaNe-xPWEEx, iP4Y, ipodtouch44, iRapeNoobz, JakeM, Janne, jkry_2_1_, Kameo, kisezer, knazze, Kraftix, LOKOTE, Macdaddy4sure, MaEraDot, mattso33, Maxpilat, mikeakateddy, millapepe, Mr Grumpy, Mw2Freak13, ngu Reaper, Night Wolf, nite_master, OPTIMISM, PitifulKarmaZ, PüñKЯéг, Shebang, RaichuHD, RealTimeEditz, rockym56, Sandyballz, shaneod, shelim786, Siberian Husky, soebred, Stud Muffins, Taco_Man, Tazox94, Testozter0n, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, tigerheli, Toon_Squad, tylerrr, UnbornLegacy, uyi, Vaner, Waterguy469, Wfloydboy16, x-oGUNo-x, xHePTiiC-, xShOtz, ZachFean
01-30-2011, 11:57 PM #65
I love people who do
02-01-2011, 12:36 AM #66
Antagonizer88
Bounty hunter
Many people dislike Hacking because there are douche bags out there whose only fun comes from only using the hacks that de-rank and lock users account. If the hacks out there were purely for enjoyment, and didn't consist of nothing but Aim Bots, De-ranking, and basically screwing everyone else except the person using them, people wouldn't dislike them as much.

There are some good hacks out there:

Roll the Dice
Zombies
Super Jump/No Fall Damage

Just to name a few of the popular ones. People enjoy those kinds of things and normally won't complain. But when you get the douchey people online who only want to screw your account up, that's where the line needs to be drawn.
02-05-2011, 09:55 PM #67
Boloman1589
Save Point
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Then leave...
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it?

If you think people hacking/glitching is "pathetic" then you reporting people isn't much better.

Cpt.S

WORD! +REP! Viva Cpt. S! Happy Dancing
02-19-2011, 02:38 AM #68
XxAKASHIxX
[b][move] Mr.Nirvana[/move][/b]
+1000 rep some ppl r just too noobish
02-21-2011, 04:28 AM #69
Th3Cr4z13
I am error
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Then leave...

Cpt.S

ITS NOT AFFECTING YOU IS IT? you are the biggest dumbass in the whole world if thats what you think. i have nothing against hacking and thats why im here, but if you dont think hacking is ruining game play ur all different types of ****ed up. go on to mw2 and play one normal round, is that what you want black ops and other CoD to end up like??

SAD
02-22-2011, 11:13 PM #70
But because you've said this, do you accept locked lobby boosting is ok? I personally don't care who does what as long as it's not in my match and not affecting my game online... And people always say, "Oh being 10th prestige used to mean something..." who cares, if you've reached max prestige legit and no one belives you then F them seriously, you know yourself that you are legit and the fact you havent been reset should be an indication to tohers tht this guy is real... No
02-25-2011, 12:23 PM #71
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
Well said smelleh :p
02-27-2011, 07:33 AM #72
Oh !!! YeaH !!!
03-06-2011, 08:41 PM #73
NOT_A_CLUE
Gym leader
Originally posted by skitterz View Post
Shouldn't hurt you either, if you see hackers in game simply report them:rolleyes:

what is wrong with you why would you report ppl are you really that sad and bored that you would actualy take time out to report somebody instead of just starting a fresh game? if you play mw2 you must of reported 100s in the last couple of months... 1 question tho... what do you get out of reporting sum1? even if they get banned you will never know!! hahaha!:derp:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo