11-19-2010, 04:50 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Then leave...
Why are you in this section?
To find out people's PSN's to report them..
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it?

If you think people hacking/glitching is "pathetic" then you reporting people isn't much better.
Report button online was made for people as we call it "Nuke Boosting"

Enough said :y:

Cpt.S
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 11-19-2010 at 04:52 AM.

The following 91 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

*BLizZOnE*, おおかみ, 1035AMC, 1337JESUS, 8======D----, Ada Wong, arocc, BaNk-R0BbeR-, baseball-playa7, Dank, bavayjeremy, BDOG54, Ben, BigLastDragon1, billionk, Ch3MiicaLL_KusH, chris48hour, Clanor, CleanMODSHD, Coolcade283, crime2010, CSC-Magic, daley174, DanGFX, das0, DecDeviL, DesmondS95, Det0x, e0tL Mods, Epic?, F*cK ME HARD, Fail, fxckiinnreubenn, Grandad Trotter, guitar3652, ibombo, ihaxgames, InSaNe-xPWEEx, iP4Y, ipodtouch44, iRapeNoobz, JakeM, Janne, jkry_2_1_, Kameo, kisezer, knazze, Kraftix, LOKOTE, Macdaddy4sure, MaEraDot, mattso33, Maxpilat, mikeakateddy, millapepe, Mr Grumpy, Mw2Freak13, ngu Reaper, Night Wolf, nite_master, OPTIMISM, PitifulKarmaZ, PüñKЯéг, Shebang, RaichuHD, RealTimeEditz, rockym56, Sandyballz, shaneod, shelim786, Siberian Husky, soebred, Stud Muffins, Taco_Man, Tazox94, Testozter0n, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, tigerheli, Toon_Squad, tylerrr, UnbornLegacy, uyi, Vaner, Waterguy469, Wfloydboy16, x-oGUNo-x, xHePTiiC-, xShOtz, ZachFean
12-27-2010, 04:47 PM #47
toppdogg93
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Cpt.Santa View Post
Then leave...
Why are you in this section?
To find out people's PSN's to report them..
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it?

If you think people hacking/glitching is "pathetic" then you reporting people isn't much better.
Report button online was made for people as we call it "Nuke Boosting"

Enough said :y:

Cpt.S

Hey how do u put tht u tube in your sig ....... or even put a vid in sig pm thx :confused:
12-27-2010, 06:13 PM #48
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by toppdogg93 View Post
Hey how do u put tht u tube in your sig ....... or even put a vid in sig pm thx :confused:

Look's like you found the YouTube subscribe.
To add a video just copy and pase the video URL.
12-27-2010, 07:17 PM #49
I agree. +Rep. Dancing
12-27-2010, 08:35 PM #50
toppdogg93
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Cpt.Santa View Post
Look's like you found the YouTube subscribe.
To add a video just copy and pase the video URL.

i want a video player showing like i see on some people sig
01-10-2011, 07:56 AM #51
benny_dl
Do a barrel roll!
personally, although noone actually cares what i think
but people say hacking is easy, its harder to do than playing it legit,
boosting takes forever, yeah not as long as legit but it doesnt take 5 minutes
and people that report others for cheating....WTF
i played 14 days gameplay of mw2 and prestiege hacked after level35 no prestiege,
it was great with friends just to play
i cant be bothered working my way up to prestiege 15, id rather just play the game for fun on prestiege 15 if that makes sence.
unlocking weapons and shit is what i enjoy doing, so let me do it in peace
Smile
01-11-2011, 03:59 AM #52
I also agree love hacking, just need to learn how to hack online.

The following user thanked IvanMunozLopez9 for this useful post:

benny_dl
01-16-2011, 09:14 PM #53
There is a big problem on PS3, though. Since geohot released his 3.55 mod, every second game in MW2 on PS3 is a patched server. The problem is, every game I've been in the people just use the patches to their advantage to dominate the other team. I have to say this is ruining the game for many people.
01-18-2011, 01:29 AM #54
HappyThank you there are to many haters.Happy
01-26-2011, 12:28 AM #55
this is so true from the menu it said the most viewed thing right now was the hacking and if your complaining why even be on NGU right

lost 6,000 subs new youtube
[url]www.youtube.com/user/trentgaming[/url]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo