11-19-2010, 04:50 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Then leave...
Why are you in this section?
To find out people's PSN's to report them..
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it?

If you think people hacking/glitching is "pathetic" then you reporting people isn't much better.
Report button online was made for people as we call it "Nuke Boosting"

Enough said :y:

Cpt.S
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 11-19-2010 at 04:52 AM.

The following 91 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

*BLizZOnE*, おおかみ, 1035AMC, 1337JESUS, 8======D----, Ada Wong, arocc, BaNk-R0BbeR-, baseball-playa7, Dank, bavayjeremy, BDOG54, Ben, BigLastDragon1, billionk, Ch3MiicaLL_KusH, chris48hour, Clanor, CleanMODSHD, Coolcade283, crime2010, CSC-Magic, daley174, DanGFX, das0, DecDeviL, DesmondS95, Det0x, e0tL Mods, Epic?, F*cK ME HARD, Fail, fxckiinnreubenn, Grandad Trotter, guitar3652, ibombo, ihaxgames, InSaNe-xPWEEx, iP4Y, ipodtouch44, iRapeNoobz, JakeM, Janne, jkry_2_1_, Kameo, kisezer, knazze, Kraftix, LOKOTE, Macdaddy4sure, MaEraDot, mattso33, Maxpilat, mikeakateddy, millapepe, Mr Grumpy, Mw2Freak13, ngu Reaper, Night Wolf, nite_master, OPTIMISM, PitifulKarmaZ, PüñKЯéг, Shebang, RaichuHD, RealTimeEditz, rockym56, Sandyballz, shaneod, shelim786, Siberian Husky, soebred, Stud Muffins, Taco_Man, Tazox94, Testozter0n, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, tigerheli, Toon_Squad, tylerrr, UnbornLegacy, uyi, Vaner, Waterguy469, Wfloydboy16, x-oGUNo-x, xHePTiiC-, xShOtz, ZachFean
11-23-2010, 01:40 AM #29
Nicely said dude. Nicely said.
11-23-2010, 02:28 PM #30
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
I really, really hate snitches!!!
11-24-2010, 04:10 AM #31
LaNGeR
Bounty hunter
I find it more fun to find out things that other people don't know about and have people interested in what you did than to just play consecutive online games with annoying little kids
11-26-2010, 12:24 AM #32
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Then leave...
Why are you in this section?
To find out people's PSN's to report them..
If they want to hack, cheat or glitch then let them.. In the end its not actually effecting you is it?

If you think people hacking/glitching is "pathetic" then you reporting people isn't much better.
Report button online was made for people as we call it "Nuke Boosting"

Enough said :y:

Cpt.S

i get this everey day, its not like its puting a advantage over the other players, but i have had so much hate, i just ignore it now. i have been reported so many times, im surprised i aint been banned, nice thread tho man. 5* . peace
11-27-2010, 07:33 PM #33
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
It is affecting me if they're doing it in my game, i report all cheaters in my games, but to come to sites to find people to report thats going a bit too far.
11-28-2010, 03:12 AM #34
AMEN!!! haha... those haters can get a life and i BET if they even tried hacking they will have so much fun and will be glad that they know how to hack. They'll be bragging about it so muchDancing and if they REPORT someone for hacking there is nothing to bragg about/facepalm and they will be concidered "Tattle Tellers" haha.

The following user thanked baseball-playa7 for this useful post:

ngu Reaper
11-30-2010, 01:50 PM #35
i got banned today :( cos im prestige 6th level 38 and i havnet done anything wrong i played legit and i allways get moaned by kids for being high so if your high and legit your gonna get a ban :( ****ing black ops :(
11-30-2010, 11:01 PM #36
ngu Reaper
Save Point
Ye fcuk the haters who don't like modding and hacks..
Why are people here if they don't like modding and sh*t
12-02-2010, 01:18 AM #37
Cpt.S
Banned
If people hate.
They're jealous :y:

The following user thanked Cpt.S for this useful post:

LeBron-James

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo