06-28-2011, 07:22 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I paid £65 for the hardened edition, for PS3 and we get less features, no "fruends only" privacy option etc, no clan tag in zombies...

Donot answer with

1) MS activison have a contract, no, its only for map packs nothing else
2) i pay for Xbox live so i get more, no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free

I pay the same amount as you maybe more (hardened edition) and i get less than someone else this is discrimation....

The following 5 users say thank you to boss10000 for this useful post:

kenken, mrguy0874, Pichu, tooskilled2k11, warman_94

The following 9 users groaned at boss10000 for this awful post:

-Steven-, Assassin, Killa, MARY JANE, O.P, Snapback, socomrebel, Superdry▪, SuperGamecube64
06-28-2011, 07:55 PM #2
blizzard94
Vault dweller
They get more because of this greedy man right here You must login or register to view this content.. Also since they develop the games for XBOX and port them to PS3 us PS3 owners get a worse version of the game. Especially since when they make it for XBOX it seems worse on the PS3 because its not using the full power of the system.

The following 6 users say thank you to blizzard94 for this useful post:

Assassin, Leviathan, Octavia, Omfg Jon, SkaterCookie, x-Teenage
06-28-2011, 08:00 PM #3
I'm answering with what's true! It's because we pay 50$ a year for Live so we get special features on games.

It's the truth believe It or don't.

The following 2 users say thank you to Sicarius for this useful post:

Hakaan, O.P

The following 9 users groaned at Sicarius for this awful post:

alcapoter, Clive, CSC-Magic, ez2animate, jdrain11, lilnatsfan44, Mr.Major, Nova9555, Null ReacT
06-28-2011, 08:07 PM #4
blizzard94
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SS94 View Post
I'm answering with what's true! It's because we pay 50$ a year for Live so we get special features on games.

It's the truth believe It or don't.

Actually unless microsoft pays a developer to make it better or its an exclusive you do not get more on games than PS3. No developer goes out of their way to make a game better on one system instead of the other for no reason unless they are being payed to do so.
06-28-2011, 08:16 PM #5
Originally posted by blizzard94 View Post
Actually unless microsoft pays a developer to make it better or its an exclusive you do not get more on games than PS3. No developer goes out of their way to make a game better on one system instead of the other for no reason unless they are being payed to do so.

actually we get better more managed servers

The following user thanked Sicarius for this useful post:

txlonghorn97
06-28-2011, 08:22 PM #6
boss10000
Like A.....

how both if what you said was true XBOX would have dedicated servers for everything you do not you imagine these things.

The following user groaned boss10000 for this awful post:

Sicarius
06-28-2011, 08:23 PM #7
blizzard94
Vault dweller

Not true. Microsoft does not pay game developers to make better servers for their system. What matters is your own personal connection and how its interacting with the servers hosting the game you are playing. Developers make sure their servers are equal on all consoles because they want to make the most profit. If your game sucks on one console compared to another you will lose sales and no developers wants to miss out on money.
06-28-2011, 08:28 PM #8
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
The game developers all play XBOX therefore their going to give it extra features because they play it..

The following 3 users groaned at JP for this awful post:

Null ReacT, Rasil23, Cory
06-28-2011, 08:30 PM #9
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
it's not because of the CONTRACT WITH ACTIVISION, it's not because it's a "PORT" plain and simple ACTIVISION and the COD franchise CATER to XBOX over PS3 if you haven't figured that out yet then I don't know what to tell you....LOL

The following user thanked SUPERIMIAINI for this useful post:

Nova9555
06-28-2011, 08:31 PM #10
Greeves
Little One
Because that's the contract. Microsoft payed Activision because they knew they'd make the most money out of the best selling game of all time. It's not just map packs, the connections also better, and the graphics look slightly better. That's all there is too it sadly.
Last edited by Greeves ; 06-28-2011 at 10:10 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo