12-02-2011, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy

The following 23 users groaned at Wildcat_Ghost for this awful post:

iTruceFret, BAMF, bluer105, bottom feeder, BriceC, Clouds, Country Boy, Daddy, Glowing, JonoEfthy, JordanPSN, Killua-, User23434, pooponme, PressXForSex, PussayPatrol, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, SavageRising, TheFallen, xMrCheatVisionx, Xx--AIDAN--xX, User2340034u
12-02-2011, 01:57 PM #11
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
Bro dont release an edit of just some say commands, and adding the most stupid infections feature EVER! i hate the idiots that use say command infections, that has been one of my rules since the beginning to never do that.

The following 4 users say thank you to JonoEfthy for this useful post:

Rainbow Gravity, X-Nothing-X, Xx--AIDAN--xX, User2340034u
12-02-2011, 02:02 PM #12
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
Bro dont release an edit of just some say commands, and adding the most stupid infections feature EVER! i hate the idiots that use say command infections, that has been one of my rules since the beginning to never do that.
lol he says beast edit hes wreaked the best menu 4 mw2 out and.
12-02-2011, 02:11 PM #13
wasteless shit we alrready have a gazillion of these
12-02-2011, 03:59 PM #14
zBryanHD
Do a barrel roll!
To the so called thinks hes a known hacker. You basically did the same shit that he did. You didnt change anything but the say menu and your one to talk to shit.
12-02-2011, 03:59 PM #15
lol.....Bad patch
12-02-2011, 04:00 PM #16
zBryanHD
Do a barrel roll!
zFrost? Stole efthy patch? Thinks hes a hacker>?
12-02-2011, 05:36 PM #17
jr3277
Banned
Wow so many haters I haven't tried but good job at the least your trying to do something with it. NOT a big mw2 fan and I host games for people that are. I also do waw multi and zombies, black ops if you can data transfer. So when someone comes out with something new dont hate just dont use it. and remember most of you haters used some else's stuff to make yours, it might be a menu but software for your pc
12-02-2011, 05:43 PM #18
DubStepperDay
-W.H.U.F.C-
Originally posted by jr3277 View Post
Wow so many haters I haven't tried but good job at the least your trying to do something with it. NOT a big mw2 fan and I host games for people that are. I also do waw multi and zombies, black ops if you can data transfer. So when someone comes out with something new dont hate just dont use it. and remember most of you haters used some else's stuff to make yours, it might be a menu but software for your pc

Really STFU man you just stated you have not used the shitty so called beast patch so why tell people to no have a go at him?
hes taken an amazing patch and made it shit and tried to say its beast when its not.
also the original was well coded not copied from somebody else!
12-02-2011, 05:49 PM #19
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
yea efthy i think you know how it feels when people remove your name an add there names, an then they don't leave credits. :(
yea i know what you mean, it doesnt bother me too much as i know the majority of people who download my patch will edit it, it just baffles me how many share it on forums thinking they are UB3R 1337 H@CK3R$ lol

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by EPiK View Post
Really STFU man you just stated you have not used the shitty so called beast patch so why tell people to no have a go at him?
hes taken an amazing patch and made it shit and tried to say its beast when its not.
also the original was well coded not copied from somebody else!
:argh: out of thanks but cheers bro Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo