12-02-2011, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy

The following 23 users groaned at Wildcat_Ghost for this awful post:

iTruceFret, BAMF, bluer105, bottom feeder, BriceC, Clouds, Country Boy, Daddy, Glowing, JonoEfthy, JordanPSN, Killua-, User23434, pooponme, PressXForSex, PussayPatrol, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, SavageRising, TheFallen, xMrCheatVisionx, Xx--AIDAN--xX, User2340034u
12-03-2011, 01:39 AM #29
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Changing say menus, thats kinda shady taking out credit where it is deserved.
12-03-2011, 02:22 AM #30
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy

Terrible Edit. You didn't do anything important. Your a leecher. Efthy's patch was fine the way it was. You need feedback on what to edit if your going to release it. I can make better edits than this while I am sleeping with no hands. It's leecher's like you that ****ing spam this website with unused terrible patch edits.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by RAGE912 View Post
This is the #1 reason why i dont release my edits :troll: I added more codes to my edit like inf ammo and i added more infections and perks for friends but its someone elses patch and you didnt get credit and you did nothing to it. Just take this down ok

You can't have infinite ammo :dumb:
12-03-2011, 02:30 AM #31
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Originally posted by lt
exactly thanks for explaining, but in a way i disagree because if efthy's patch was perfect i would of never made a edit, but this varies on people

too each is own, I will give ya that. It's nice that he lets us edit our names in their ya know....

Hell, I can't make a patch so who am I to say anything...lol...

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Oh, and BTW, to the OP, I'm a member on here, but I troll a few other forums. If I see you posting this as "yours", this whole community will know about it. I know I'm not alone on this, Efthy is a cool ass dude, and most of us here have his back...
12-03-2011, 02:44 AM #32
Rustled Jimmies
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by an View Post
Terrible Edit. You didn't do anything important. Your a leecher. Efthy's patch was fine the way it was. You need feedback on what to edit if your going to release it. I can make better edits than this while I am sleeping with no hands. It's leecher's like you that ****ing spam this website with unused terrible patch edits.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

You can't have infinite ammo :dumb:

$20 says i can! Its in my patch Not Happy or Sad Its not like the 1.11 inf ammo it just gives all weapons super huge clips and a lot of bullets to hold like the modded 1887
12-03-2011, 06:24 AM #33
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
$20 says i can! Its in my patch Not Happy or Sad Its not like the 1.11 inf ammo it just gives all weapons super huge clips and a lot of bullets to hold like the modded 1887

-.- That's not infinite ammo :dumb:
12-03-2011, 12:00 PM #34
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
Bro dont release an edit of just some say commands, and adding the most stupid infections feature EVER! i hate the idiots that use say command infections, that has been one of my rules since the beginning to never do that.

start using my feature,you cant change any text by 3 didgits or it will **** up the patch completly,but it does take time to do.
12-03-2011, 06:45 PM #35
bluer105
I defeated!
dude editing a few say commands and putting your name in them does not make a patch beast. It turns a perfect patch into a shit patch, and the shit about you wanting people to join your clan GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

This is the #1 reason why i dont release my edits. I added more codes to my edit like inf ammo and i added more infections and perks for friends but its someone elses patch and you didnt give credit and you did nothing to it. Just take this down ok

Yea and my patch lets me drive tanks that shoot flying monkeys.
Last edited by bluer105 ; 12-03-2011 at 06:50 PM.
12-03-2011, 07:08 PM #36
Baby-panama
Bounty hunter
This start out for a clan MEMBERS lol.How many members would have Superman dive,properks.BTW i would of be impress no dis to Flames but you would of start a clan off Krytral patch the 54 people he had an add 54 NOOBS OR CLAN MEMBERS(deadilymods25 evolution patch).To let people know they names will be in there take request.lol without Ethys(Hes a beast) orginal xbox patch we didnt know if you can edit(thanks to Buc,and the zonehandler) a clan squad in the patch and btw thow a video in there.I didnt want everyone releasing their patches if theres nothing new.(thanks to Chronicmodz menu base)
Last edited by Baby-panama ; 12-03-2011 at 07:14 PM.
12-03-2011, 09:50 PM #37
Idc what every one thinks. i can troll all i want and just cuz everyone says not to dont mean people are going to stop so **** off

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo