12-02-2011, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy

The following 23 users groaned at Wildcat_Ghost for this awful post:

iTruceFret, BAMF, bluer105, bottom feeder, BriceC, Clouds, Country Boy, Daddy, Glowing, JonoEfthy, JordanPSN, Killua-, User23434, pooponme, PressXForSex, PussayPatrol, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, SavageRising, TheFallen, xMrCheatVisionx, Xx--AIDAN--xX, User2340034u
12-25-2011, 11:49 PM #56
Traitt
#trickshots <3
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy

Youre a ****ing gay bitch! I was in your Lobby online and youve spammed the completely game with your ****ING BORN SHIT!!!
12-26-2011, 05:52 AM #57
First : efthys patch is the best its The Chucknorris of mw2 1.12 patches

Second : If you are gonna "Put a sweet say menu and derank infection'' pass it around your mates DONT post on NGU it will equal into -Rep hate umungst the nown modders for defiling an awesome patch, just some advice

Ps : Btw if your gonna "Make another sweet edit" do it on rdc patchs people will understand more , because RDC Patchs are all ready edited

just giving some advice aye kid you really need it

Wiz

Efthy = Beast Patch Maker Nuff Nuff Claps

The following user groaned ฬเz for this awful post:

User2340034u
12-27-2011, 10:08 PM #58
nice job mate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo