12-02-2011, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy

The following 23 users groaned at Wildcat_Ghost for this awful post:

iTruceFret, BAMF, bluer105, bottom feeder, BriceC, Clouds, Country Boy, Daddy, Glowing, JonoEfthy, JordanPSN, Killua-, User23434, pooponme, PressXForSex, PussayPatrol, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, SavageRising, TheFallen, xMrCheatVisionx, Xx--AIDAN--xX, User2340034u
12-05-2011, 07:05 PM #47
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Anyone please host me a challenge lobby? 10th Prestige Unlock all
Add HIGH4SCORE
12-05-2011, 09:39 PM #48
bluer105
I defeated!
Originally posted by RAGE912 View Post
Bitch i only got Neg respect for making one post about an MW3 boosting lobby! WTF??!? Your the first person who ever ****ed with me. Your not cool bro you need to get a life Not Happy or Sad I never talked shit to know-one besides your ugly ass:derp: Bicth grow up and get some sense maybe look at all my other post and you will see that there all nice and nice reply unlike ur dumb ass

this is one reason why i dont even play mw2. because people like you get so mad over the smallest things.
Everything i said was true and then here you come along with all this shit
calling me a bitch, saying im ugly, saying i have no life?

and why are you telling me to grow up YOUR GETTING MAD AND CUSSING PEOPLE OUT OVER THE INTERNET!!!!
12-05-2011, 10:40 PM #49
Rustled Jimmies
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by bluer105 View Post
this is one reason why i dont even play mw2. because people like you get so mad over the smallest things.
Everything i said was true and then here you come along with all this shit
calling me a bitch, saying im ugly, saying i have no life?

and why are you telling me to grow up YOUR GETTING MAD AND CUSSING PEOPLE OUT OVER THE INTERNET!!!!

Nigga please ill **** cus yo ass out in yo face in real life nigga! Come down to LA and ill teach yo ass a lessonNot Happy or Sad And i rarely play MW2 also so GoML. Ill beat yo ass in real life and in any shooting game you play
12-05-2011, 11:08 PM #50
Nigga please ill **** cus yo ass out in yo face in real life nigga! Come down to LA and ill teach yo ass a lessonNot Happy or Sad And i rarely play MW2 also so GoML. Ill beat yo ass in real life and in any shooting game you play

wow a wanna be gangster like i dot see those everyday.
12-05-2011, 11:30 PM #51
bluer105
I defeated!

calm down 2-pac
12-06-2011, 12:05 AM #52
Killua-
Let The Madness Reign
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy

You win an award, MOST GROANED THREAD ON NGU as of December 2011
Last edited by Killua- ; 12-06-2011 at 12:07 AM.
12-10-2011, 04:36 AM #53
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
zFrost is always mad :carling: And this patch is, how can I put it? Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
12-10-2011, 09:39 PM #54
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
Originally posted by zFRoST
ohai starchild im mad i think u mad!! :carling: no just wanted to say where have u been

Modding Guitar Hero :lol:
12-21-2011, 08:37 PM #55
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
I made a sweet say menu! I changed name for the perks and i made the Derank infection look like an aim assist lobby! And I removed unknow cmdWinky Winky

Can You Teach Me How To Edit 1.12 Patches Please?
I Can Edit Them But When I Convert It Back To Ps3 BLUS30377 And Install It, It Gives Me A Black Screen When I Select Multiplayer.
Please Either Email Me Or Message Me On YouTube.

YouTube~ xUnboundHD
Email~ [email][email protected][/email]

The following user groaned xStyleModz for this awful post:

Traitt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo